Prayers for Ransom

kilowatt

Ransom sent me a text this late morning or around noon time that his father passed away this morning. I met his dad once for breakfast and his dad was still sharp with his memory and gave his son more info on their heritage and family tree.

We will pray for the family Ransom and if any services let me know.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry to hear that!

Prayers for RANS & Family!

I know RANS has been right there by his Dad's side for quite some time!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

So sorry to hear this, Random!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-11 AT 04:48PM (MST)[p]If his Dad is anything like him, I'm sure he was a heck of a guy!!!

Ransom I know kind of what your going through, and hope you will be able to find some peace, and strength to fill the void of losing your Dad.

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers !!!

Hang in there Your MM family is here for you always !!!

Bad week I guess. Sorry for your loss Ransom - will definitely keep you in my prayers too.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Ransom, Our prayers are with you and your family. Not very much any of us can say to ease the sorrow. Just keep strong and carry on with life as your Father would want you to do.

RELH

It hurts to lose a father, even if they live a long good life. Prayers sent your way Ransom.

Eel

So sorry for your loss, my family and I will say a prayer for you.
The loss of a loved one is a hard pill to swallow

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-11 AT 08:24PM (MST)[p]Sorry to hear of your loss ransom....we will add you and your family to our list. :( now no more sad news you mm people!! My eyeballs are gonna dry up and fall out!! I'm a very empathetic person, incase y'all have not noticed, my poor hubby.
4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Hang in there Mosnar... we have talked about our pop's before. Ponder all the wonderful times spent with your dad. Be strong my friend... I know you will be.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Ransom, so sorry to hear this. Today is the seven year anniversary of my mothers passing, with my father only 4 months before her. Its a difficult thing. Hold your time with him dear. Our parents teach us a lot of things that make us who we are. You are a great guy. Your father taught you well.

I am not good at putting words together at times like this...Sorry for you're loss Ransom..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Thank you all so much for the kind words. My dad was my best friend and it is not an easy time for me right now. He told me many times that the saddest day of his life was when his dad passed away and now I really know what he meant.
My father was born on a cotton and tabbaco farm, served in the US Army in WWII, was a very caring father, grandfather, great grandfather and great great grandfather and was the best man I have ever known.

Ransom

sorry for your loss, Here a toast to your dad.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Sorry to hear about your pa.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Prayers for ya Ransom. It's never easy.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom