prayers for never_catch and Koby

rugarm77

These two have suffered a big loss tonight. My heart goes out to both of them, lmmfao!!! Would you all please keep them in your thoughts and prayers tonight.

LMAO you guys are too funny :) I don't know if I could survive without the love and support of my MM brethren...

GO KOBE GO!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Well they showed just how low class a team they really are!!

I was really hopeing that they would lose by 50, but i guess 36 will have to do.

Go Kobe Go....HOME!!!

.lol...just in time for some tard to start planning on the cowboys going to the superbowl.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE BIGGEST SERIES MELTDOWN IN NBA HISTORY, THEN CAME THE THUGS & HOODLUMS.....NO CLASS TO BE FOUND............YD.

>Basketball aside, a bunch of us
>always pray for never_catch.:)
>
>Eel

Lmao eel for sure!! Boot ya know he had it coming. I personally called him to make sure he was ok.

>bynum ought to be booted out
>of the league......
>
>
littlebeaver.jpg

>
>
a32_cleaners.jpg

Yes that was pathetic... What a punk then walk off the court with his shirt off like he is some Bada$$ or something. He knew as soon as he did it he started walking off. Talk about some class.

Ya i was pulling for 40 points but 36 works for me. Dallas sweep the Lakers. Bet nobody seen that coming

I am shocked! I thought LA would roll over the mavs and I could see my C note going out the window.
Just goes to show, you can have the best team with stacked players and if you dont play as a team, the brooms will come out.

>I am shocked! I thought LA
>would roll over the mavs
>and I could see my
>C note going out the
>window.
> Just goes
>to show, you can have
>the best team with stacked
>players and if you dont
>play as a team, the
>brooms will come out.
>

Well boot just like the Spurs the Lakersss are getting old. So is Dallas but I am happy they got routed!!!

Thank you all for being so kind and praying for me in this time of agony, misery, horror, ect...

Eel...LMAO!! Thanks man!! :)

Boot I sent you a PM dude!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom