Prayers for families in CT shooting

huntin50

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-12 AT 12:25PM (MST)[p]26 confirmed dead including 18 children, most 5 year old kids. 24 year old shooter dead. Sad day. Lot's of families crushed. Very, very, sad.

I believe this is the worst shooting in our history. Elementary school age..??? Unbelievable. Sad day indeed. There are truly no words for it...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Unbelievable! The scariest thing is that these shootings seem to be taking place more frequently. Prayers to all the families.

It is HORRIBLE. Just horrible. I am sick about it.
This will make change occur, I honestly do not know what needs to happen...but something has to give.

This literally made me sick. Shed tears and prayed for the victims and families throughout my workout this morning. This violence will not stop until We The Sheeple get involved and take a stand. The best training the state ever sent me to was put on by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman. He warned that this would happen and continue to happen in this country as the majority of our population consists of sheep that cannot deal with or even comprehend violence and reality. The Sheepdogs can not protect the sheep as there are far too few Sheepdogs and far too many wolves running wild. The Sheepdogs hands are tied by rules and regulations that make them a reactionary force instead of a proactive/preventative one. We need to have local teams of trained volunteers consisting of civilians, LEO's and vets formed into Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT). Every school in this country should have one of these teams assigned to it. There should be no less than two of the team members on duty at the school anytime school is in. Sound crazy? If you say yes, well then I believe it is you that is crazy. This is a proven model that has been in effect for years in a country that is victimized by terrorists acts on a regular basis. I do realize this will most likely never come to be in the United States as the SHEEPLE will cry Baa!, having armed team members on campuses might intimidate or damage the developing brains of our children that would be exposed to the presence of the armed team members that are there to protect them. Yet these same SHEEPLE think nothing of letting these same children who's brains are still developing come home after school and spend hours playing violent, interactive video games where bonus points are given for "head shots" and killing "cops". The SHEEPLE of this country have no idea of the desensitizing effect this has on our children. The military and LE has known the benefit of utilizing training of this nature for many years and started utilizing it shortly after WWII by shooting at silhouette targets and 3D human targets instead of bullseye targets. This got the shooter accustomed to shooting another human. Since the computer generated/ interactive training age the military and LE agencies have used this type of interactive training extensively. The result has been a significant increase in hits vs shots taken. For most of us the thought of taking another human life is unthinkable, and it should be as that is how we are wired if we are normal. The viewing and playing of violent interactive games messes this wiring up. The human brain is not fully developed until we are in our twenties, so don't think that these "games" do not have a negative affect on our youth. For those who doubt what I say, please take the time to do a little research for yourself before you slam me. As far as gun control, thats a joke. Take every gun in this country, de-mill it and in a week anyone who wants one will have one. Drugs are illegal, hows that working? It's illegal to murder, steal, rape, etc...Hows that working. Our society has gone to crap. The government and media has forced God out of our lives as best it can, how's that working?

Norkal

"INVEST IN LEAD FOR THE TIMES AHEAD!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom