Prayers for Eelgrass

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-12 AT 08:04AM (MST)[p] A little prayer for Eelgrass from his 6 year old grand daughter

Dear Lord Please send cloths for all them poor naked girls on Grandpas computer.
Eelgrass Grandaughter

Rutnbuck

LOL

2311idiot.jpg

Rutnbuck; do you have any ideal why Eel wanted me to send him a gallon of my best kerosene. He mentioned it was a surprise for you and I am trying to figure out why he wants to surprise you.
Is it your birthday?

RELH

Yeah the plan was to send the kerosene to Bobcat Bess so he could quit using W-D 40 on his guns. I am flattered you two would remember my birthday tomarrow!! Thanks
P.S Eel won't need any help with this. Just light it and give it to him.

Rutnbuck

P.S Eel won't need any help with this. Just light it and give it to him.

Rutnbuck

Jeez Rut, RELH doesn't need any encouragement from you in that regard. The man is a walking fuse. He's a Hatfield, you know.

Eel

I should have known Eel. Ya know RELH sent me a private message and told me that he thinks the kerosene was for you. And that the reason you were the most sucessfull Duck Hunter, Fisherman in the area. You would take the kerosene out hunting and fishing and dump a little in the Water and anything that swam in the waters would float to the top. Includeing Turtles. Is that true? Is that how you wiped out the Spotted Owl??

PS maybe I can help with the girls on your computer just send them to me. I will get rid of them

Rutnbuck

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-12 AT 06:24PM (MST)[p]LMBO ....Rut not funny I thought something was actually wrong * smack on the back of the head* that's for you Rut

Happy Birthday Rut. Not to worry about the gals on Eel's puter.. they're all in granny panties and drenched in wrinkle cream. Of course so is eel.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Go get 'em cowboy.. you're doing better than me LOL!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LMBO ....Rut not funny I thought something was actually wrong * smack on the back of the head* that's for you Rut

Red quit hitting me!! You have been watching to much NCIS. I liked it better when we were playing astronauts and you were orbiting around my equator. No tazers OK?

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom