PRAYERS 4 JENN,Roy&FAMILY!!!

B

bobcatbess

YOU WON'T SEE TEARS IN THE OLE cats EYES VERY OFTEN BUT I'M SHEDDIN A FEW AS I TYPE!!!

JUST GOT A CALL FROM JENN WHILE I WAS AT WORK & MR. OLEEN HAS PASSED!!!

I ACTUALLY MET HIM ON THE MOUNTAIN A TIME OR TWO BEFORE I KNEW WHO HE WAS!!!

THEN LAST FALL I MET HIM & Roy PERSONALLY AND HAD A GOOD TALK WITH HIM!!!

YOU'LL NEVER MEET ANYBODY THAT WAS AS PROUD OF HIS FAMILY AS HE WAS/IS!!!

I'M NOT VERY GOOD AT BREAKING BAD NEWS BUT I FIGURED I'D BETTER GET HOME & LET FRIENDS KNOW WE'VE LOST ONE OF OUR OWN!!!

SORRY JENN,Roy & FAMILY,I CAN'T IMAGINE THE PAIN & TIMES YOU'RE GOING THROUGH!!!

YOU'RE IN OUR PRAYERS & GOD BLESS!!!

bobcat!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Jenn, Roy and family..

Sure sorry to hear about the passing of a wonderful man. there ain't no replacing a dad.. Man, that is a tough deal. The one thing you guys have that some don't is all the wonderful memories out in the books etc..

You guys understand the nature of life, and life everlasting.. I guess maybe one ting you guys can do to pay tribute, is teaach the young ones what he taught you.. Carry on the traditions.. He would like that I am sure..

Again, sincerest condolences, and prayers to you.. Take Care, Check back in when you can..

KattSkatt..

Jenn, Roy and Family,
My condolences to for the loss of your father..
It's sad to hear of any loss, but when it hits home close to you it is harder. And when one of our MM family members has a loss, it touches us all.

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time..
Rick

Sorry to hear the bad news, Sending a prayer your way.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Hate to hear news like this. Prayers to you and yours. May God comfort you all in your time of need.

Thanks bess.

I chatted with Jenn a little this morning, she said Roy flew in and they were sitting around enjoying memories are were all giggeling about a lifetime of good stories, that was comforting to hear.

Good luck to all you and all of your family members Jenn & Roy, our hearts are with you :)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Jenn and Roy,

My condolences to you and your family. It is times like this that test a family but also draw them closer together. Enjoy the memories and make MANY more with each other! Our prayers and thoughts are with you.

Chad

Jenn & Roy, although we've never actually met I consider the two of you good friends. Please accept sincere condolances from me and my family. Hope you'll share some good stories and memories with us when things settle down.

Russ

Jenn, Roy and family, I offered my condolensces last night but want to say it again. Hang in there. Good to hear you are honoring your dad with a little laughter and reliving some good times.

Roy & Jenn;

I wish you and the family the strengh and guidance to find peace with the passing of a loved one.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Mar-23-09 AT 04:10PM (MST)[p]Jenn, Roy and Family Members,

We spoke a little last night in the Chat room and again it is hard on all of you with the passing of your dad. One thing for sure, he is no longer suffering with the pains that he had.
My Condolences to all of the Family at this time.

Jenn, if you have time, check your P.O.B. I sent you a card or two.

Brian

Jenn,Roy and Grizz,

My prayers are with you and your family.
I am glad to have known your father, I too will miss him, some people just touch our lives, your dad was one of those folks for me. Not many BCH events go by that I don't reflect on the good old boys that I met from the Uintah basin, your dad was/is a good old boy and surely wil be missed but not forgotten.

Deepest Sympathy and Love,
Travis Sparks

Jenn, Roy, and Family,

I just wanted to pass on my condolences. I lost my mother almost two years ago, and I know the pain and difficulty that comes with losing a parent. If his children were any sort of reflection of the type of man your father was, then Im sure he was one hell of a man. Your family will be in my prayers.

God Bless,

TUFF

Jenn and Roy I would like to offer my condolences to you and your family. I wish your family stregth and closure in this difficult time. Jason

Roy and TTK, I'm saddened by the news of your fathers passing, but encouraged by the strength of your family, your values, and your beliefs. It's wonderful that you have each other in times like these. You are in my prayers.

Eel

Jenn and Roy...

VERY sorry to hear of your loss!! Prayers are being sent your way! I know it is a difficult time, but I know that both of you realize that there is a better place. Remember the good times and hope the healing begins!!

God Bless...

Jason

Roy, Jenn, and family, me and fireball77 are thinking of ya'll. You're in our prayers and God bless you and your family.

1911 & Family.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Tragic news.
My condolences go out to both of you on the loss of your dad.
life passses us by in a flash.
Hope you build strong bonds with your kids and keep his memories alive in the precious time that you spend with them.

I still feel the pain of losing my dad.
My wife lost her's a few years ago and was sent this heartfelt poem.
It seems to capture those memories that we all have of our dads

.....Dad......

Dad...so many images come to mind
whenever I speak your name;
It seems without you in my life
things have never been the same.

What happened to those lazy days
when I was just a child;
When my life was consumed in you
in your love, and in your smile.

What happened to all those times
when I always looked to you;
No matter what happened in my life
you could make my gray skies blue.

Dad, some days I hear your voice
and turn to see your face;
Yet in my turning...it seems
the sound has been erased.

Dad, who will I turn to for answers
when life does not make sense;
Who will be there to hold me close
when the pieces just don't fit.

Oh, Dad, if I could turn back time
and once more hear your voice;
I'd tell you that out of all the dads
you would still be my choice.

Please always know I love you
and no one can take your place;
Years may come and go
but your memory will never be erased.

Today, Jesus, as You are listening
in your home above;
Would you go and find my dad
and give him all my love.

Again, Roy & Jenn,
Deepest condolences.....
HH

Jenn and Roy, your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Times like this remind us all how important family is, and you're fortunate to have so many good memories of the times with your father. Be strong for your children, but also be sure to teach them some of the things your father taught you. That is the best way you can honor him. God Bless you all.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom