Prayer Request.....

Wiszard

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-09 AT 11:05AM (MST)[p]My Pittsburgh Steelers are on the verge of not making the Playoffs this year. Todays game against the Baltimore Ravens will determine which direction they go....home for 5 months or back to work to continue their push for the playoffs. With so many teams at 7-7, really anything can happen. If you could just bow your head sometime today and let your God know that your vote is for the Steelers to beat the Ravens today. Please include that the Denver Bronco and Miami Dolphin players are sinners and don't deserve the fruits of their labor...as they are pedafiles, rapists, and atheists. We need both of these teams to come out winless. Please, don't do it for me...do it for the woman and children.

Steve

We really did miss you Wiz when you were in prison. Good to have you back.
4b37b2b406d71bf5.jpg

...Yeah, and it was really too bad about how you had that Big nasty black guy for a cell mate but look at it on the bright side...at least you got to have sex everyday! :)

Joey

Not a huge Steelers fan, but they do have two guys from my favorite college team, so your request is granted. Also, down with the Donkeys.

2a0fcsk.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom