"Pot" Stories

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Our good friend lve2143 (Larry, from the great State of Texas) gave me an idea to share some of your stories about marijuana. Most of us have at least one. I know he will want to contribute.

Where I live, is know as the Emerald Triangle. It's where Humboldt, Trinity. and Mendocino Counties meet. Kali. It's called the Emerald Triangle for it's world famous pot.

The one story that comes to mind for me was years ago (honest,lol). I was hunting with a friend one day and it was very hot and not many deer moving. He suggested we drop in on a friend of his in the area and mooch a cold one from him. So we did. His friend wasn't home but he went in and grabbed a couple beers out of the fridge and I sat an a bench outside in the shade. About 1/2 way through my beer I noticed that the "shade tree" was actually a pot plant! About 14' tall with a 5" base! I told him we better get the heck out of there!

Let's hear your stories!

Eel

I KNEW THE REDWOODS WERE BIG IN KALI BUT FRICK!!!

THINK HE'D OF BEEN MAD IF YOU'D OF CUT THE CHERRY TREE DOWN???

THE ONLY THING I KNOW ABOUT POT IS ITS THE MODERN DAY CIGARETTE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Bobcat, I think it was a male pot plant as I didn't see and "buds" on it. Not that I know that much about them.:)

Eel

DISCLAIMER: This happened around 30 years ago. Since then I grew up. Some.

The guys I grew up with in the Front Range of Colorado did an annual pheasant hunting trip out to Holly, Colorado every year. One of the gang was famous for his 'Dread Bread' brownies. This particular year his Father accompanied us. The plan was for His Dad to drop us off and we would hunt a Brushy Bureau of Rec flodplain about 4 miles long and push the birds up to him since he didn't like to walk that much. It took about 2.5 hours to push the floodplain up to where His Dad was supposed to be blocking. When we got there pheasants and quail were just boiling out of the draw. No one was shooting at them, Where the heck was RB? It turns out he got hungry and rummaged around the car for some snacks and found the Dread Bread. You were only meant to eat one of them, after you were done hunting. Anyway He was hungry and ate about half of them. We found him sound asleep and snoring in the bottom of the dry canal with his shotgun beside him. We were in for a bit of trouble you might say.

He later forgave us and it became a favorite story.

Beanman

>Well I heard everyone in Humbolt
>County grows some.
>
>
>
>Ransom

You can get a 215 card from any Doctor in Humblodt Co. that's for sure.

did'nt know when I would ever share these pics but leave it to you guys, any way the stuff grows all over a the ranch we hunt, the ranch manager called the law when he first took over the ranch. They asked him if he was cultivating it he wasn't so they said it was no big deal, but they came out and cut it down and sprayed it anyway. He said the next year it came back twice as big. He said the quail and pheasants love it because it produces so many seeds. anyway you can see how tall it was it would grow in about 1/4 acre patches.

green.jpg

bad stuff, i know i have a lot of been there done thats but pot was something i have never tried my brother used to use it and eventually started using heroin wich took his life last july

I heard the real good sh!t is called eel - grass but what do I know!! heh heh heh ... dude!!! pass me the duck jerky I got the munchies!

Bad deal! Cream ... sorry for your loss.

RUS

GHOSTINTHEWOODS!!!

YOU'D BETTER LEAVE THE DUCK CALL AT HOME!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

We used to run into it all the time when I was choppin corn for a buddy if mine's dad. They used to plant it in the corn fields and just come cut it before we cut the corn, supposed to anyways :) The farmer took care of all the irrigating and fertilizing. Pretty good deal for the druggies.

cream, very sorry to hear about your brother. Thanks for reminding me of why I never touch the stuff! I have enough bad habits as it is.

Eel

Sorry for your loss cream. My brother traveled a similar road, only with alcohol. 6 dui's by 25, countless other crap, done time, even got himself thrown outa the marines after only 2 years. I think he's finally pulling out of it though....I hope.

ah ive filled my duckcall with mr rogers miracle grow a couple times. I havent touched it in a while though.

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

RE: "Pot" Stories"

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-08 AT 00:35AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-08 AT 00:18?AM (MST)

STOP TAKING POT! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.... YOU'RE LAUGHING AND TAKING POT RIGHT NOW..AREN'T YOU...GREAT, JUST GREAT...STONER!

Cream with all due respect if your kin overdosed on heroin, pot was the least of his problems and no more to blame than beer, cigarettes, candy, McDonald's, coffee, you get my drift.

Sorry for your loss Cream, nothing worse than watching a loved one self-destruct.

Hey Ghostinthewoods, what part of the 48 was the pic from? That's some brown stringy looking pot plants, with "buds", at least according to EelGRASS. Ghstwds instead of plowing maybe they should try burning it...you know..to get rid of it.

Great topic Eel this is really going to shine up our decadent and tarnished California image. Now we're all gonna be considered gay AND stoned...........BRILLIANT!

RE: "Pot" Stories"

Doing a 4 year hitch in the U. S. Coast Guard I got lots of "Pot" stories while working drug enforcement. Largest bust was 51 TONS of Columbian Gold while I was working T.A.D. with the 7th District in Miami Florida. 1977 the street value was 17 million dollars. Busted a Panama Freighter carrying it. Sad to say at that time statistics said we were only getting 10% coming into the country.

Another classic---I was stationed at Eniwetok Island for a while in 1975. In 1951 the first Hydrogen Bomb was tested there at Engebi Island. So once a week we had to check the island for radioactivity level. This goofy fellow sailor had planted some pot plants on it and you couldn't believe the size of those things-10 foot tall plants and buds as big as soccer balls. I remember his name was Henderson and he was from Miami. I asked him what the hell are going to do with all that dope??? I DUNNO----BUT IT SURE GROWS GOOD HERE. The U.S. let the natives have back those islands in the 90's.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom