Pot deal gone bad

And I Quote:

"""It's So F'D Up!"""

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Yeah I know DW. I hate it when an honest hard working person gets blind sided with something like this.

Eel

I mean she worked for her pay. I mean like she earned it. And now the man has made her homeless and unemployed. It's just Effed up man.

WTF is "trim"? Clearly not what I think of as trim.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

I'm sure Obama's got a dealer relocation program she could get into. New home, obama phone,some start up money, in a weed friendly state like washington or colorado. He is the small business president you know, just ask lennie!

Her story is full of crap. She will be forced to come clean and give testimony against the male suspects or she will face the same charges. These pot home invasions are starting to pick up with these dope growing idiots who are selling instead of growing only for medical personal use. No humans involved as far as I am concerned.

RELH

JUDAS NVB!

Everybody knows it takes 'Trim' to get 'Trim'!:D

>I mean she worked for her
>pay. I mean like she
>earned it. And now the
>man has made her homeless
>and unemployed. It's just Effed
>up man.
>
>WTF is "trim"? Clearly not what
>I think of as trim.
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

NVB, after the Buds are harvested they need to be trimmed as in the photo. The trimmings are a lower grade high, compared to the bud. (the clippings in the tray) A "trim" job pays about $30/hr. around here. People from all over the country flock here at harvest time looking for work. Every camp ground is full of people looking for work. A lot of locals participate too.

I think trim sells for about $50-$100/ lb. You can dry it and smoke it as is but most trim is made into hash.

Or so I've heard.:)

8486trim2.jpg

?They were asking the same questions and phrasing it differently,? she said. ?For hours and hours and hours, being really annoying. I was in the interview room, and in between interrogations they put me in, like, a solitary cell, or whatever, that was freezing. And it was pissing me off or whatever because I don't like being cold

This is all you need to read to know what a self absorbed ##### she really is. A man died because of what she does and this is her concern. Also if you want a "light" moment in the read, see the comments at the end of the article. A guy says "so that's what happened to Janice Soprano" LMAO.

"Kay" never ever gave a damn about her son. She may as well have killed him herself.

Trevor got what his environment manufactures, death and lies. If he anticipated otherwise he was blind to reality.

The three other scum bags are no better, no worse than "Kay" and her dead son.

Rotting infection, all five of them.

As predictable as gravity.

Historically, civilizations that have tolerated long term rotting infection, succumb to the inevitable. Predictable as gravity.

DC

Eel, thank you for that little learning moment. $30/hr for a trim job?. Does that include any fringe benefits? 401K? Maybe I need to become a transient worker.

Clearly I am out of touch. Never thought of trimming the $hit.

So NVB?

You've not been using the 'Cream of the Crop' all these years?

>Eel, thank you for that little
>learning moment. $30/hr for a
>trim job?. Does that include
>any fringe benefits? 401K? Maybe
>I need to become a
>transient worker.
>
>Clearly I am out of touch.
>Never thought of trimming the
>$hit.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

NVB, no fringe benefits but they don't report it to the IRS either so it's tax free. Some times you can get a little trim from a hippie chick.:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Elkass, I just never thought of concentrating it like that. I'm sure you, being the worldly Basinite that you are, know all about marijuana cultivation techniques.

LAST EDITED ON May-19-15 AT 09:02AM (MST)[p]NV the edibles are causein people to flip out here. They eat the whole cookie/candy which contain 5 or 6 doses. We've had a few jumpers and a guy shoot his girlfriend from eatin the whole edible. But it's a harmless drug with no drain on our society.

>Trim is what smoked in Nevada
>..jester

That's probably true jester!

"So that's what happened to Janice Soprano"

CLASSIC!!

I love how she differentiates between "pot users" and "dope users" and how their "hearts" are different.

And pot is not a gateway drug.

And she doesn't want "Kay" to think she had anything to do with the robbery and murder of her son - guess she doesn't want to lose "Kay" as a customer.

Just shaking my head.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom