Post Pictures

Aceman

Been a few years since I posted a picture - I went to the help instructions and not clear - guess I am not the sharpest tool in the shed. I have a couple pictures I took today of two bucks in my backyard eating my wife's flowers - maybe one of you can clear the instructions for me - I down load my pictures from the camera to my picture file in the documents file - I use paint to resize the picture - anyone want to take a moment and guide me it would be much appreciated. If you want you can send me an email or reply to this posting.

mucho gracias

LAST EDITED ON Sep-14-15 AT 08:49PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-14-15 AT 08:46?PM (MST)

Click on "click here to upload photos"
Click on "choose file"
Click on "documents"
Click on "gallery"
Click on the pic u want from your gallery
Click on "upload photo"
Give it a sec and it'll show up as it will be posted.
Copy the "mm pic photo user info 5368865"
That's just an example ^ it's in bold above your pic.
Click on "close this window"
Then paste that in your message. You won't see the pic only the verbage in bold you've copied and pasted.

Hope this helps. If not pm me and I'll shoot you my phone # and try to talk u thru it.

I think the biggest thing that screws people up is if there are any characters in the file name besides numbers and letters. even a - or a # sign will prevent it from uploading. As long as its not a monster size file and the name is simple, it'll work.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom