Post Count

POST COUNT MEANS NOTHIN!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I thought I read there was a prize for different mile stone post counts . Some thing like a secret decoder ring for 5 thousand posts . I hear the big money prizes are when you reach 10 thousand , and you get to pick a brand new spankin truck complete with Monster Muley logos .

I'm waiting till a bright red glittery bass boat is offered , and then I'll really bump up my post count .

The 10,000 post club;

B Bop should have, he started over, way over 10K along with Eelgrass and Kilo. There may be some others but these guys are "up there" :)

Joey

I have been a member since 2000 and never posted too much back then after one of my posts was NUKED for a comment I made to someone else....don't even remember who the idiot was I wrote about.
Geez...it was tame compared to what is posted now days...LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Well, you get to 10,000 when you start joining forums when the best computer game goin' was PONG!

".....but by God, I never said a word to a pig!"

Does my post count shown reflect nuked posts (example...pumpkin pictures) or are those posts tossed out the window?? If so, I'm probably around 7500 or so :D

~Z~

Who has the most nuked posts??? feleno, bobcatbess, never_catch, stinkystomper, eldorado. those are the ones that come to mind to be in the runnings.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I have been a member for some time now and don't have a lot of post to show for it. I guess I better start posting a bunch of BS to catch up with the rest of you.

400bull

I found this site and joined in the summer of 2000. In 11 years I have only racked up 456 posts. I guess this makes it 457. I like to read and listen more than I like to type and be heard.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

I just up'ed mine. haha.
At this rate I'll be dead before I reach 10K.
No way am I even close to you young computer dudes (or you old crusty posters).

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Jul-29-11 AT 10:36AM (MST)[p]Well I'm on my way 853.................blast off...^ Hey I had to edit this does that count as a post?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom