possible double standard????

RELH

Long Time Member

Paul Pelosi DUI arrest: Napa County DA's office refuses to release body cam footage during investigation​

Paul Pelosi, 82, was arrested for a DUI on May 29 by California Highway Patrol​

I am waiting to see if the Napa County D.A. will file charges or dismiss the case "due to lack of evidence" on Nancy's husband.
RELH

Well, if it can be swept under the rug anywhere its there. If there was a better balance of power it might play for a while but you are so outnumbered I wouldn’t hold my breath.

It happens in the corporate world as well. The protected class takes care of their own.

Big difference the corporate world is not standing up in front of the pepole telling us how we should live.
I am tired of the government officials saying you can not eat or drink this, you can not do this, you must do this, you can not own this and they always say because it is for your betterment. And then we see the government officials at lavish parties eating, drinking and doing the verry things we are told we can not do, we see Nancy at her hairdresser getting her hair done (without a mask) but she is telling the pepole we can not go out and even buy some of the basic life needs.
All of these government officials should be locked up.

We won't change the corruption and being a "the glass is half full" kind of guy I hope the next time he kills himself, and if he kills someone else in California there is a 75% chance it will be another liberal so something good will come out of it. I try to look at the bright side.

Big difference the corporate world is not standing up in front of the pepole telling us how we should live.
I am tired of the government officials saying you can not eat or drink this, you can not do this, you must do this, you can not own this and they always say because it is for your betterment. And then we see the government officials at lavish parties eating, drinking and doing the verry things we are told we can not do, we see Nancy at her hairdresser getting her hair done (without a mask) but she is telling the pepole we can not go out and even buy some of the basic life needs.
All of these government officials should be locked up.
Yep, absolutely correct and that disease is no respecter of ideology or political persuasion……… it a common malady, found through the entire ruling class. And while it might not get stuffed up our noses by the corporate elite by the daily news media, it still inflicts them just the same.

We will be controlled by one of two institutions, big government or big business, I prefer being controlled by big business, held in check by a small government. At the present we are being controlled by big government in bed with big business. It’s a painful setup and that is why the entire population is in a perpetual state of frustration and conflict.

Poor Paul, I'm sure Putin's price hike drove him to take solace in the bottle.... I feel his pain. Probably already has a brand new shark blue 911 Turbo-S sitting in his driveway.
Good thing he doesn't live in AZ, mandatory 10 days in the graybar hotel for 1st timers

I think that Paul Pelosi has a prior DUI and may loose his driver's license IF CONVICTED. No problem he can afford having a full time driver for his limo.
RELH

Remember that female judge we had who was known for her being VERY strict on giving MAXIMUM sentences to those that were convicted if DUI’s. She herself got in an accident hitting parked cars when driving way over the limit. She should of been fired but was not.

Hold on guys- you know darn well the esteemed journalists at CBS, NBC, ABC, NYT, & WPO will demand LOUDLY to see that video. Oh, THAT Pelosi? Nevermind...

Primetime."

HOUSE SPEAKER NANCY PELOSI'S HUSBAND PAUL ARRESTED IN CALIFORNIA, CHARGED WITH DUI

JESSE WATTERS: The case pretty much has been buried from the public. There's been no release of Poppa Paulie's mug shot. Every attempt has been stonewalled by California officials. Believe us, "Primetime" has been doing everything by the books to get it out. We basically called every office in Napa County like they told us to. And we've just gotten nothing but the runaround from them. We've also learned today that Paul Pelosi deployed a pricey PR agency. They actually got back to us, but they say they don't know anything. They told us there might not even be a mug shot. Shouldn't they know?
Paul is set to appear in court on August 3rd, but the D.A. still hasn't decided if she'll file charges. Will she? Alli [Allison Haley]- she may have gotten pressure from us, from all of you, but this story has basically been ignored. Even Mothers Against Drunk Driving has yet to make a statement on Pelosi's reckless behavior. We've made multiple attempts to contact them in the past 48 hours, and they haven't even responded to us. It's kind of bizarre. It feels like there's a serious effort to sweep Pelosi's arrest under the rug, opening the lane for this D.A. to easily give him a pass thanks to his
liberal privilege. We don't think that should happen. And judging by your texts, seems like you guys agree. So, we've taken things into our own hands and filed a Freedom of Information request to have the footage and the mug shot publicly released.

Looks like the good old Democrat double standard is being put into play on this case. A lot of liberal Democrats located in Napa County government.
RELH

Who gives a FF about pelosi's husband.

But if double satanards are of interest check out the GOP SD AG. he runs a guy over , leaves him overnight to die when he gets scared they might figure out who did it he returns the next day. he screws with the case to avoid prosecution which works , and after much deliberation he decides not to run for reelection. poor baby.

And that's no big deal . but Pelosi's husband not getting the firring squad for a DUII immediately OMG ! double standard is right.

This place is too funny.

Dude, after drinking your Crown, do not drive home from the bar. If you get stopped, you will see first hand the double standard we have in this country for Joe blow like you and our politicians.

RELH

Here’s the mug shot

IMG_9306.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom