Portable weather station

H

huntsd

Is there such a thing that you can put a device by the tree where you plan to have a tree stand that will record and download the wind direction and speed and time to help you learn about wind thermals and whatnot?

Sure is. It's called you. Put the tree stand up and your butt in the treestand and take notes.

>Sure is. It's called you. Put
>the tree stand up and
>your butt in the treestand
>and take notes.

Sounds to me like he does not have time to or he would not be asking about portable weather stations.

Just to clarify this was his original post.

Is there such a thing that you can put a device by the tree where you plan to have a tree stand that will record and download the wind direction and speed and time to help you learn about wind thermals and whatnot?

I think by the word 'device' it would be a safe assumption he is referring to a small electrical configuration of circuit boards and computer chips which would enable him to collect the same data without being physically present at the site he wishes to have the data collected from.

>Sure is. It's called you. Put
>the tree stand up and
>your butt in the treestand
>and take notes.

Listen here buckshot why don't you take that tree stand and shove it up your butt. I'm in a wheelchair and just trying to help people out. Believe me I would love to be able to do it by myself.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom