Popped cherry

Tristate

Long Time Member
My boy killed his first big game anything last weekend......ON HIS BIRTHDAY.

Hopefully the first of many.

2mq456w.jpg

Keep killin'

Way to go Tri jr!
I've never killed a pig on this continent and I'm well over 50 decades older than your boy. I need to find a place and get one... or more, one of these days.
Zeke

JUDAS!

Thought We were gonna see Ms Tri!:D

Nice Job Jr Tri!

[font color="red"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5NmLZ39iDg

That young man just put some good eating on the table for the family. Give him a big pat on the back from all of us. Good job well done.

RELH

Was it poached? Or a legal kill?:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Congrats to your son, nice shoot'n young man. Great memories for both of you. Thanks for sharing the pic. Keep up the good work....:)

))))------->

Very classy subject line....on a post about your kid...

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Don't act high and mighty Aspen. You clicked on it and read it.

I'm raising a killer. Remember that when he holds the door for you.

Remember, your typed words, are your mind on parade.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Exactly! And right now me and that boy are having a hellavu parade. So go be the class sheriff somewhere else. Like I said before worry about class when he holds the door for you.

...speaking of moral fabric...

But seriously, It's always good to see kids get interested in hunting.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

That's exactly what I was thinking nvb. Some people really get upset when they click on one thing hoping for something and it ends up actually being something else.

I am sure you and your son had a great time. Hope he grows up with some class.....in spite of you. It's not about ONE comment on here. If this is how you act in public then I feel bad for your son when you are in private. A mans words say a lot.....

Do you really think people with class hijack a thread about a little boy going hunting ? Do you really think because you have a quote from Plato suddenly you are class. If you are the definition of class I pray my son never has it. Thank you for opening my eyes.

Someone has to say.....your daddy taught you wrong.

>Someone has to say.....your daddy taught
>you wrong.
>
>"The penalty good men pay for
>indifference to public affairs is
>to be ruled by evil
>men." - Plato

Actually no one has to say that. I can tell you actually don't know what class is or all of your posts on this thread either lack sincerity or one last option is that your agenda is more important than class. Like I said before, if you are what class is I definately don't want it for my son, and I am not going to drag your father into this discussion because I don't know him.

Good I wont drag your popped cherry into this on a public forum....involving your kid...

Oh wait, you already did.

Congrats to your son....

But...really....don't get so defensive....it makes you look guilty.

Hey aspen, someone said midget on another thread. Sic'em.

If you haven't noticed I haven't been defensive at all. I have decided that you are a much better person than me or anyone I know and I want to make sure you understand at no point do I want my child to have class.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom