POPEYE OR PUNK???

I CALL PUNK......HE WAS JUST ON THE NATIONAL NEWS. HE HAS A REAL DESTORTED LOOK ABOUT HIM, AND A FATTY LOOK AS WELL.......NOT LEAN MUSCLE MASS. LOOKS WAY OUT OF BALANCE............YD.

NOTE TO SELF-------dont piss that punk off excuse me i mean dont piss popeye off..

"All Natural".....yeah right!!!
You can bullsh!t the tourists, but i'm a resident!!

Don't EVEN compare Slammy's perfectly beautiful biceps to those nasty, freaky lumps that resemble inflatable water wings! YOu'll RUIN the fantasy!!

Quit Fantasizing JENNY!

I keep telling PUNK He can't Out-Run you but He won't Listen!:D

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

>"All Natural".....yeah right!!!
>You can bullsh!t the tourists, but
>i'm a resident!!
>

Well, notice how he says that he has "nothing unnatural" like implants or oil injections - he doesn't say anything about steroid or other PED usage. Check out the scar tissue from acne on his back - telltale signs of roid usage. Dude also needs to focus on his diet and his abs. I mean, so do I, but at least I don't pretend I am not fat!

Also, yeah Slammy - Jenn is flat out fast. Girl can run like the wind! Just saying...

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom