Pop Up Campers

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Anybody else have a pop up camper? I took mine to Vernon this year and it got hammered by the wind. I thought for sure it was gonna get torn up...but it took the beating like a champ. Just wondering if anyone else has one.

958vernon,_utah_deer_hunt_2012_001.jpg

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Not really a pop-up, but the best of both worlds. I absolutely LOVE when someone asks what kind of camper it is when lowered for towing and I tell them it's for midgets. Completely solid walls and sets up in about 10 seconds with a hydraulic and cable lift system. Tows like a dream and you don't have to listen to the wind popping canvas. It's a 1999 24' Tow-Lite (made by Hi-Lo) with A/C, furnace, 6 gallon hot water, 5 cu. ft. fridge and full service bath to keep the war dept happy. Even has an outside shower for summer.

7093001.jpg

541001.jpg

1235002.jpg

7529005.jpg

Thanks 1911....for both pics. He's an average buck for Vernon.

Thanks Rug....I'll post pics tomorrow with a summary of the hunt.

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

I've got a pop-up that I use all the time...nice and easy to pull pretty much anywhere. Doesn't hold heat too well once it gets cold so the heater burns through quite a bit of propane, but it's ten million times better than a tent.

Glad you had a good hunt, looking forward to seeing some pics and reading the story! I recognize that camp spot!

>You just have to rename them
>Wiz. Here is your
>other pic you tried to
>post.
>
9685wiz1.jpg

>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Looks like the rut was just starting out and the big boys kicked yours away from moma.
congrats on a tasty tender buck!

who farted?

Wisz, that looks like the same place I camped when I hunted Vernon in 08. Definitely a fun hunt. Nice buck by the way! Good job!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom