Poor Kyle

YA!!!

POOR KB!!!

THINK ROUSH WAS NERVOUS TOWARDS THE END???

THE WAY A RACE IS SUPPOSE TO END!!!

NONE OF THAT GREEN,WHITE,CHECKERED,3 LAP FINISH CRAP!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

GO BIFF!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

That was the best race of the year. Just wish it would have been three different stables. You have to lose a Championship before you can win one Kyle. The 48 will 3peat IMO. It will be a great year if the 20 and 24 go winless.

I agree, Jimmy will win again. At least I hope so. At least if he can hold off Edwards - who always tends to implode because he's too aggressive. Biff is great, but doesn't have the consistency. Jimmy, barring some disaster, should have the experience and consistency at getting top 10's to pull it off. At least it's not Kyle!

I've gone to Homestead to the last race for the last 2 years. This year I had to decide between my late season LE elk hunt or NASCAR. Tough decision!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom