poor BYU

K

KILLERBEE

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-09 AT 05:43PM (MST)[p]
i feel sorry for them, they are about to get whacked by OSU and the Rodgers brothers.

any predictions on the final score? 35 to 14 Oregon State

BYU 31, OSU 24

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

BYU has problems in bowl games. They can't seem to win any after a decent season.

Well you are already wrong about one thing, BYUs alread to 17 so your score guess is wrong, I wonder what else you are going to be wrong about.....:)

That wind is HORRIBLE its gonna make it a tough game for both teams.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

OSU is a really good FB team (less than a TD away from being in the Rose Bowl), but apparently they bought into all the hype about the BCS conferences being far superior to the non-BCS, and that all they needed to do was show up. You'd think they'd learned a lesson from the Ducks. I love it... ;-)

TCU should be playing for the National Championship.

HOW TO EAT CROW

How to eat crow, watch 3 quarters of your football team get their butt whooped, then come back and have to hear the "rubbing it in" :)
boy did they kick are butt! this doesn't look like the OSU from most of the season. BUT THATS WHY THERE SHOULD BE A PLAYOFF. you never know till they play. good game BYU

>This just gets better and better.
>
>
>
byu2.jpg

i guessed 35 to 14, i was pretty close, what do i win? oh wait, backwards:(

What a great thread. Now where are the Oregon fans? Didn't you guys barely beat Oregon State? On your home field?

MWC>PAC 10

2a0fcsk.gif

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-09
>AT 05:43?PM (MST)

>
>
>i feel sorry for them, they
>are about to get whacked
>by OSU and the Rodgers
>brothers.
>
>any predictions on the final score?
>35 to 14 Oregon
>State

Nice prediction, I knew BYU would kick the beavers to the curb. I'm no BYU fan but anytime a MWC plays a bigger conf I'm rooting for MWC

dutch
http://coloradohuntandfish.blogspot.com

...you got to give KILLERBEE credit, though; in the 4Q he manned up and came back here took his medicine.

Hopefully the Utes can keep it going tonight...

Nice win for BYU. It wil help the MWC in a couple years to get that automatic BCS bid. It's a shame TCU will not get the chance against a BCS opponent or BSU for that matter.

keep em' coming boys, i can take it. we got are butts handed to us. :) what do ya do? pretty hard to make excuses for that game. we got a beat down put on us.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! HOO HOO HOO HOOHAA HA HA HA AH HAHHHAAAAA HA HA HA HA AH!!!

Ohhhhh....

HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAA!!!

Oh HAAA HAAA HAAA HAA hAA!!!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Way to keep it going, Utes! I know, on paper, the Utes ain't nearly as pretty as those big, fast, athletic PAC-10 teams. But despite all that, the Utes somehow managed to beat one on the field.

But don't read too much in to it--it's obvious that after the first quarter, Cal didn't want to be there...

Can we get a playoff?

>HA HA HA HA HA HA
>HA HA HA HA HA
>HA HA!! HOO HOO HOO
>HOOHAA HA HA HA AH
>HAHHHAAAAA HA HA HA HA
>AH!!!
>
>
>
>Ohhhhh....
>