Poll: Which One?

sageadvice

Long Time Member
Three current Country groups, three Gals a guy might find fair to look at. The gal from Sugarland, Lady Antebellum, Or The Band Perry??

From these three, Which one does it for you the best?

I'll go first; I think they are all nice enough but that Hillary Scott from Antebellum, she looks built for comfort and oh so sexy!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

5036worthless_without_pics.jpg

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-12 AT 05:52PM (MST)[p]OK,OK! ,make me work here! :)

Jennifer
5081images.jpg

Hillery
7833hillary.jpg

Kimberly (Perry)
6217kimberly_11.jpg

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

"The girl in the bikini...."

lol, 13r cheated Wiz...yet that gal holding the "is worthless" sign is pretty damn hot!! :)

Joey

If it's gotta be Blonde!

I'm lookin real close PUNK!

There might be some Brune Deep Down?

1251jennifer-nettles-03.jpg

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

And one more thing?

If she needed somebody to be by her side & look Dumb at all times why the Hell didn't she call me?

I agree with you Bess. He run into the gravy train when he hooked up with her as the lead singer. I think he plays guitar or something... No Doubt in my mind, Jen is by far the best vocalist and most talented gal, musically, of this group of three.

7164sugarland111a.jpg

He should stand behind her...way behind! :)

Joey

What's on her toungue?"

Don't know, color Blind here so looks normal to me! Jen gives me the idea that of the three gals, she'd be most inclined to make a guy not get much sleep. :)

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-12 AT 11:18PM (MST)[p]I would have to go with Kimberly, but I sure a hell wouldn't say no to the other two!

Edit- The other two have ego's I'd like to smack with my cocknballs, for an hour, but that's about it.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUG to 1911,come in 1911!

Gotta RUG,what'ya need?

Well 1911,I've got Jennifer Nettles down here at the Station & there ain't no way in Hell I'm gonna do a Cavity Search on this Gal!

Don't worry RUG,I'll be right there says 1911!

Might even do a Triple Search!:D

Either the one in the middle or the one on the right. But either one will do for me. Smokin Hot!!!

The girl from the Band Perry. Jeneffer Nettles from Sugarland has a voice that makes me want to put an icepick in my ear. mtmuley

>The girl from the Band Perry.
>Jeneffer Nettles from Sugarland has
>a voice that makes me
>want to put an icepick
>in my ear. mtmuley

LMAO.......i have to agree 100%

I must say that i'm kind of surprised of some of the comments about Jenifer Nettles. Strong voiced southern gal, her voice is different but i think STTM nailed it when he said that it wasn't her fault that the radio stations played her songs to death.

This song, i really started liking her once i heard this...

Thanks for the comments guys!!

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-12 AT 10:02AM (MST)[p]>The girl from the Band Perry.
>Jeneffer Nettles from Sugarland has
>a voice that makes me
>want to put an icepick
>in my ear. mtmuley

Me too, her way of singing compares to the sounds a cat would make as it was being forced down a garbage disposal... I'd take Sara Evans..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Eel, and Kilo are having a sword fight over Patsi Klien in the the clubhouse right now.

lol guys, +1 on Sara, there's a babe!!...Then there is Shania, hmmm!

I'm old enough to remember back enjoying but being too old for 13 year old Tanya Tucker. Delta Dawn, Lay with Me, San Antonio Rose...or was it stroll? Anyway, was some hot stuff at the time from a gal her age.

5618tanya-tucker_tteen.jpg

1826tanya-tucker.jpg

Don't really care that we've both gotten older...Tanya is still way cool in my book!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom