Poll On Antelope Island Hunt

S

SuperSlam

Many on here have said no to hunting on the Island but a poll taken on KSL shows that 75% of voters WANT a hunt on the Island!

The Report said 3 out of 4 didn't want hunting on the Island. I wonder who they interviewed?

Here is the Link

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=9788430

It sounds like this might happen so I propose that if we want a Draw permit that we get behind it and fight for one to be added for both Deer and Sheep.

I agree one auction and one draw for sheep and deer each. It would be a once in lifetime hunt for also.

I do like the idea of letting some money come in from hunting on Antelope Island, but it needs to be accessible to the guy who makes minimum wage as much as the guy who owns his own country.

Dillon

I am all for it, any extra revenue for
wildlife is a good Idea, But yes 1 auction
tag and 1 draw tag.

That being said, It is a big Island, but
It is kind of like hunting in a high fence
ranch!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-25-10 AT 10:04AM (MST)[p]I say yes.
We should also open up all other State Parks, and try to get our National Parks open.

I have a Desert Sheep tag this year, and would LOVE to hunt Zions Park. I would pay extra. That would really help the park.

I would love to bid on a Buffalo Tag for Yellowstone, I hear the Park is running in the Red.

I would also like to see the "Rest Ponds" on all of our waterfowl reserves be opened up to those that make a significant donation to the reserve. The roads suck out there, this could really help.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom