POLL: BOBCATBESS........... love him? /hate him?

R

RACKMASTER

(SORRY BESSY ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD...)

RIGHT NOW "HATE HIM"
4a0d098475d97574.jpg

Rackmaster

I love to hate him.....lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Im going to have to go with LOVE you have to have the BOBCAT to make MM interesting and fun even if he is TRICKY LOL!!!;) just like MM needs A Rack & Kilo and well you see my point so cant we all just get along LOL

HEY SMACKDADDY!!!

I ASKED FOR A HUNTIN/FISHIN/CAMPIN PIC & YOU BLOWED YOUR STACK!!!

LAST NIGHT I ASKED YOU A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS NICELY???

ALL I GOT WAS::: F### YOU BESS!!!

THEN YOU SHOW UP WITH A FREAKIN WEB-CAM!!!

I'M CHANGIN MY MIND ON ASKING FOR ANYMORE PICS!!!

YOU CAN KEEP ALL PICS TO YOURSELF!!!

LAST THING I'LL NEVER NEED TO SEE IS YOUR TWISTED BRAIN WITH A WEB-CAM IN HAND!!!

GO AHEAD & HATE ME SMACKDADDY,JUST DON'T SEND ME ANY WEB-CAM PICS!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Hey RACK! That midget we rented got so drunk last night he had to be carted off in an ambulance.

Eel

4a034f8f56fe5104.jpg

Fireball77,

My dear Lil Red, how could you ever be so mean as to include my name in the same sentence as RACK...........that really hurts my feelings.

Brian

Is this a serious question? You might as well cut your own #%~#% off as to not have him in here!

you ought to get a high country tune up for even suggesting some one dont like the CAT!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Lets wait and see what Man-crush Feleno has to say. I am going out on a limb here and figure he has pobably sent a few love letters Via Private Message we dont know about:)Yea Bess is alright. I do have to say he has tamed it down from just a year or so ago he was Feisty as hell which made for way better reading instead of this sob story crap about how the UDOW doesn't like him. LOL

I love Bess, as mentioned above not like F-dude might,
but I like him , ocationally Bess's blood presure gets out of whack when he forgets his blood presure medicine,
but its still fun watching the fur fly :)
CJ's post might raise the presure a little.
Long live our feline friend !

Oh yeah, I hate him....I come here everyday to read your dyslexic crap rack.....

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

AND YOU ....YOU PLICK! Its a learning disability!
And if Ms Lewis in 6th grade was not such a hottie I might have learned something!!
Eel hope the little fallas going to make it........

4a03d572639d0132.jpg

Rackmaster

LAST EDITED ON May-15-09 AT 07:57PM (MST)[p]HEY SMACKDADDY!!!

YOU JUST PISSED THE WRONG GUY OFF!!!

CUPSY AIN'T 1,000 MILES AWAY & HE WILL LOOK YOUR SORRY ASS UP!!!

BLAME YOUR INTELLIGENCE ON THE 6TH GRADE TEACHER,PFFFF.......!!!

SO YOU'RE GONNA TRY & VOTE ME OFF THE ISLAND HUH???

((( }> }> }> }> }> !!! )))

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

You can never really tell when he's mad, cuz he's yellin all the time! Gotta love what he brings...He keeps it interesting.

i'll be the first one NOT to kiss azzzz, 80% of the time he's a dipchit, 10 % of the time he's just a simple idoit, 10 % of the time he is a well thought out, game management minded, king of turkey hunting, non- big game hunting, road hunting, lazy organizing, come on monster muleys - to get his managment opinons across, deep hearted fella......................
sure is someone i'd keep around:)

LAST EDITED ON May-17-09 AT 11:31PM (MST)[p]Rack! Behave! The thought of you with a webcam absolutely frightens me, man. You're gonna get a ticket for lewdness if you don't stop taking nasty pics in those cyber cafes you've been posting from. ;-)

Bess...I love ya.

You two get along or I'll kick both your sorry a$$es!

WELL IF IT AIN'T A POST BY KILLER-WANNA-BE!!!

THOUGHT YOU WERE DECENT WHEN YOU HAD YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!

BUT YOU SCREWED THAT UP!!!

NICE POST,THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

TEE-TEE-K!!!

WELL I'M GLAD SOMEBODY DOES!!!

YA,IT'S A SCARY THOUGHT!!!

SMACKDADDY WITH A WEB-CAM!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD A MIGHTY!!!

I ALREADY TOLD HIM NOT TO SEND ME ANY NEW PICS!!!

SO YOU MIGHT BE GETTIN THEM JENN,OPEN CAREFULLY!!!

I'LL LAY 1K ON A BET THAT SMACK CAN'T WHOOP YOU!!!

SHE HITS HARD RACK!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

PAY ATTENTION RACK!!!

8 OF THEM HAVE BEEN GONE FOREVER!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

i think that bessy is secretly an undercover agent trying to rile up the demo/repubs parties i heard he once offered to tune up congress....my laptops back uh oh...no more drinking beer time...its MM time...bessy had a hell of a swing on that dog in the pic by the way...bessy ur stuck with monster muleys like i am stuck with the cla err nevermind...bessy is ok long as he stays out the catnip

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

LAST EDITED ON May-19-09 AT 10:10PM (MST)[p]"YOU JUST PISSED THE WRONG GUY OFF!!!" WTH?

Can't say I hate the guy because I've never met him. But I can say this; When I read his post's all I here is--BLAH BLAH BLAH!

"Keep yer powder dry n yer eye on the skyline!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom