Political Forum

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
I don't spend much time down there but I know there are some die-hard fans/contributors. I just snuck down and browsed a couple of topics. Is it just me or does it appear that some people actually seem to be professional debators on that forum? Not going to mention names but there are a couple. These videos remind me of them. The important part is the beginning and end of end one.

Three things I don't like to talk about:
1. Politics
2. Religion
3. Unions
They always seem to very heated and each side of the argument won't budge.
I usually don't have the time nor the energy.

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-30-09 AT 06:49PM (MST)[p]The political forum here is another beast entirely. You must have elephant thick skin to participate there as name calling for any thought deemed "liberal" gets brought to a complete different level. When it come to party lines, i've always leaned to the right but here, i rarely find many with similar to my own views. Most are far more conservative so i feel at times that i don't even belong to the same party.

One thing worth mentioning, Huntindude and i generally don't see eye to eye on very many things but i give him all the credit in the world when it comes to that forum. He, among some others to a lesser extent IMO, really help "keep it real" in there and without him, there would be very little decent debate to read, discuss, #itch, whine, and moan about. In that respect, i give him much credit!!

Joey

I don't give a rats a$$ what they debate. The funny part is the way they come here everyday like it's a job. Clock in, debate the usual issues, cast insults, call names, then clock out and go home for the night only to return the next day. I have often wondered if they then go have a beer together after "work".

Uhhhh, never mind, if I have to explain it, it isn't all that funny.

There's a Political Forum?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>Three things I don't like to
>talk about:
>1. Politics
>2. Religion
>3. Unions
>They always seem to very heated
>and each side of the
>argument won't budge.
>I usually don't have the time
>nor the energy.

I agree with you Tom and would like to add one more..
Rifle calibers... Never ending arguments and again like you said nobody will budge.

Man you hit the nail on the head NV!! Nice toons.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

If you are having a bad day, don't make it worse by going to the political forum .
Thats the 1st forum you will be checking out unwillingly ,if there are no deer or elk draws to look in to.

>Political Forum,
>
>But how many threads do we
>have to put up with
>about a 300 RUM?????
>
>Brian

Or Vortex are just as good as Swarovki, Why use a guide???, SFW..

Are the swarovski doublers worth the money??

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Where to hunt in zone X,Y or Z????

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Get this straight in your head. That which promotes freedom is GOOD..that which takes away from freedom is BAD. Government, by its very nature, is evil...that is precisly why the founders insisted upon the citizens being armed and prepared to resist tyranny.

The people that populate the political forum are extremists. Either Religous sacko's, right wing wacko's, or left wing wacko's for the most part. The kind of makeup necessary to make a good terrorist.

EASY Bean!!!

I ONLY POPULATE THE POLITICAL FORUM A COUPLE TIMES A YEAR!!!

ONE OF THE BEST MOVES FOUNDER EVER MADE WAS GIVING huntindude & T-fricken-final THEIR OWN LITTLE GET-AWAY!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYBODY!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Can I mount a tactical light on my 300rum???

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I need some advice here. I drew a tag and know absolutly nothing about the unit.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom