Police Chase

C

cpeay

LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-07 AT 08:57PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/46c118f65c15d769.jpg
46c1191b5ca412a5.jpg

46c119475d5178f7.jpg

46c119765e4054ca.jpg

46c1199b5ef49b15.jpg

Got into a chase today. Chased him for 20 miles on Interstate 84 before his car finally gave out. Troopers tried to spike his tires three times before we were able to flaten the two left tires. It started in Morgan City and ended near Riverdale. It was quite the rush.

Hey cpeay were you the lead vehicle? Do you get to drive one of those new police special Avengers? Do you get one of the fancy spray gun or the click-in riot 12 gauge? So how tight do those cuffs go on when you guys get a rabbit?

How long do you get to drive your knee into the back of the guys neck before you call Code 4?

Chases must be alot more fun than Mommy/Daddy calls.

WOW!!!

LAST TIME I HAD AN OFFICER PULL HIS GUN ON ME BOY WAS HE EVER PIZZED!!!

SO DO THEY LET YOU USE THE FRONT BUMPER ON THEM NEW AVENGERS/CHARGERS TO PUSH THEM INTO A SPIN???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Fwall;

I had to read your post several times in order to come to a conclusion if you were poking fun at Cpeay or if you were being very vindictive because you may have an axe to grind with law enforcement.

Based on these comments;
1. so how tight do those cuffs go on when you guys get a rabbit?
2. How long do you get to drive your knee into the back of the guys neck before you call code 4?
3. Chases must be alot more fun than Mommy/Daddy calls.

I have come to the conclusion that your comments are very vindictive and you are expressing your extreme dislike for law enforcement. But, I have learned along time ago that this is a common response from "pot heads" and their kind. Now is your dislike of law enforcement due to personal contact or your dopper buddies telling you about their bad times with cops.
Your comments were not called for, and you did a good job of showing how much of a idiot you appear to be. Maybe you should quit smoking that funny weed, or getting caught with it.

RELH

RELH, you sure jump to conclusions.

Maybe you should lay off the weed as your getting paranoid.

Guy makes a light hearted post and you go off like a mental patient???????

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-07 AT 08:45AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-07 AT 08:45?AM (MST)

A black car was traveling down main street in Morgan 80 MPH. The speed limit is 30. A Trooper attempted to stop him but he took off. I joined the chase on the interstate but my patrol truck does not go as fast as them new Chargers.

46c1bebb05e103c0.jpg

Weber County deputies tried to spike his tires but he was able to drive around them. The Highway Patrol was able to spike the two left tires and the car died after going a few more miles. The guy had no warants, just a little marijuana and drug paraphernalia. He has smoking a joint before the chase started. He thought the whole thing was just a joke.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-07 AT 02:30PM (MST)[p]NMPaul;

Those comments by Fwall were not made in "lighthearted jest". Any person with a IQ above 110 can see the insinuations that were in those comments.
Fwall was totally out of line with insinuations that Cpeay or his fellow officer may have abused the "rabbit" they pursued, and I feel that he does have a under lying reason for his obvious show of contempt.
Also I do not smoke weed, I do not need a crutch to cope with every day life like other misguided persons find the need for.

RELH

I agree with RELH, I thought the comments were out of line and Fwall was trying to stir the pot.

Totaly uncalled for.

46c217765a6e3581.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-07 AT 03:21PM (MST)[p]My experience with people who make comments like that towards cops is that they have been in trouble with the law themselves. They break the law, get caught and blame the cops for all their troubles in life.

Way to go cpeay and others. What you do is truly appreciated.

Fwall, your comments are wrong about law enforcement folks. There may be a very few bad ones, but most do an outstanding job!

Re-read comments still dont see them to be that bad, espescially in a forum like MM, but, if they were meant to be demeaning to the LEO that is uncalled for.

Personally, the runners in high speed chases need the Rodney King treatment, unfortunately with all the video cameras out there justice no longer gets administered on the spot.

Just so iz u no I aint had my IQ checkd, but, I do manage to git by with a little help. :)

I agree with NMPaul sometimes trying to add some humor to the situation can go bad. I do feel the comments that frequently occur on here where some result to name calling and being a dopper are somewhat junior high like. Most police like most doctors, teachers or lawyers are just doing their job in the best way they know how. Never had any trouble with the law except one speeding ticket.

I don't know if FTWs comments were in jest or not, but either way they were very inappropriate. As one who has witnessed in person the killing of a 9 year old girl by a drunk driver, I assure you there is nothing humerous about some turd doing 80 in a 30 mph zone.

cpea, thanks for putting your life on the line for all of us.

HEY cpeay!!!

JUST WONDERING WHERE THE DODGE PICK-UP TOPS OUT AT???

STILL GOT A SPEED/REV LIMITER ON IT???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I guess I must have shown my IQ isn't above 110. I was refering to the point that RELH accussed FTW as being a weed smoking whatever. Dope- slang for drugs or what Homer Simpson says. I realize nobody on here has never made an inappropriate comment.

Oh my word, What happened RELH? Did some 51-50 10-49 to your 10-10 and take a big old nasty 10-100 in your Fruit Loops, then before going 10-8 kick you in the nutz?

You must think I'm a real Adam Henry just because I was honest about hitting a joint 1 or 2 times a year if I'm lucky. I had a beer yesterday I guess I better check into some 12 step program.
I guess I'll be returning that Dora the Explorer bong I was going to give to my daughter. Come RELH really, relax, I think you should know better by now. If I wanted to get all pissy about law enforcement I think I could articulate it a little better than a little light-hearted sarcasm.

You get a free pass as always RELH and yes that was a little police sarcasm. I grew up with a rat pack of 5 buddies, 3 of which are police officers. 2 of 3 our currently Captains and the 3rd is President of his city's Police Officer Association.

When my buddies were Patrol Officers I would go on ride alongs and have even been on 2 pursuits. In both those pursuits we had to break off because I was in the car and jurisdictions had changed.

My buddies who are officers love the adrenalin rush of a good chase. They hate Friday night mommy/daddy calls because they never know what to expect. But hey you were a cop, so why am I telling you that!

I also have 2 kids I coached in Football who are now CHP officers. I did a ride along a month ago and you know what RELH, when chippers pass by other chippers they know, they flip each other off. Of course, you would probably not appreciate that type of humorous professional etiquette.

Next time reach for the pitching wedge and put the big bertha away...your only 20 feet from the green. Friends Forever :)

"Hey cpeay were you the lead vehicle? Do you get to drive one of those new police special Avengers? Do you get one of the fancy spray gun or the click-in riot 12 gauge? So how tight do those cuffs go on when you guys get a rabbit?
How long do you get to drive your knee into the back of the guys neck before you call Code 4?

Chases must be alot more fun than Mommy/Daddy calls."

Wow in 6 sentences and I have become a law bashing chronic Marijuana smoking, Drug Dealing King Pin ex-convict....amazing!

cpeay writes, "It was quite the rush."

First question makes total sense, afterall cpeay doesn't provide pictures of vehicles he wrote fix-it tickets on. Police officers by the nature of their jobs are excellent drivers. When chases occur the adrenalin starts pumping for the game is a foot. The lead vehicle in any chase is always the most exciting.

Second question makes sense, I have never seen a police special new dodge. I even thought it was an Avenger at first, which looks like it would be a kick in the butt to pursue somebody with.

Third question, again makes sense, because you can see the weapons, but can't tell from the pic what exactly they are.

Fourth question, a little humorous because the rabbit already failed the attitude test by running and last time I checked tight cuffs are not brutality. If you arrest some old woman for shop-lifting the cuffs go on loose, but a rabbit...he gets tight cuffs.

Fifth question, again a little more humor for the exact reasons that Eel stated. Any fool that will play the high speed chase card puts everyone on the road, including the pursuing officers lives at risk. As such, he was more than likely face down when he was cuffed, pumped up from the chase and pissed off for putting others in danger is deservant of a hard take down. Again, this in my opinion is not police brutality or any abuse of power...it's just reality.

The 6th sentence is simply the truth from every patrol officer I have ever known.

I'll bet the first question to the rabbit was, "Why did you run?"

Now I don't know if RELH got you all riled up but I just don't see anywhere in this 6 sentence thread where I was anti-cop, inferred cpeay and his law enforcement colleagues were unprofessional, or I was being pro-law breaker.

I'm golfing next weekend with my buds who are both Captains, they are going to get a helluva kick out of this!!!

Looks like somebody needs a hug...come over here RELH.

>I guess I must have shown
>my IQ isn't above 110.
> I was refering to
>the point that RELH accussed
>FTW as being a weed
>smoking whatever. Dope- slang for
>drugs or what Homer Simpson
>says. I realize nobody
>on here has never made
>an inappropriate comment.

LOL I know what you were referring to and actually I wasn't poking fun at your post but RELH's post way up there when he called a doper a dopper. Sorry...it's my way of being a smart aleck and I couldn't resist. When tensions rise, I turn on the smart aleck charm to diffuse the situation. It's what I do to cope. Bad habit...I know. Don't be mad at me Husker! I think your IQ is way above 110. At least up to 115, right? ;-)

Jenn

>It's what
>I do to cope.
>
>
>Jenn

Would that make you a copper?

>>It's what
>>I do to cope.
>>
>>
>>Jenn