Polarbear?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Anybody hear from Pbear lately? I haven't seen Eric post in quite awhile. Maybe he ran away with a cute little midget?

Eel

Don't know how little she is?
She ain't little on top.
Maybe Ms polarbear seen who he posted as his wife?

him and bobcatbess were seen hitch hiking near San Fran hand in hand playing in sand smokin menthols. Or maybe not.

>him and bobcatbess were seen hitch
>hiking near San Fran hand
>in hand playing in sand
>smokin menthols. Or maybe not.
>

Did anyone get pictures?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

He was around for about a week or so last month but I hadn't heard from him before that time for quite some time. I recall in one of the posts he was involved in asking him where he'd been. Maybe he's on a mission....

Steve

I got an email from Polarbear. He's been on tour with his new rock band, "Pbear and the Little Peters"

4757midgetcrue.jpg

I think that's TripleK there on the left! She's a "smokin' little hottie" as Keith would say! No pun intended!

Steve

I heard they were opening for KISS as their new cover band.

Instead of "Love Gun" they sing "BB Love Gun"

P-bear is supposedly Gene Simmons and he has Andre the Giant come out at the end of the show and toss him off the stage into the audience so he can body surf! I hear its a helluva show!!!

GOOD GAWD!
Is the hibernation over with?
Thought you were gonna stay mad forever?
You got any other clips of bands you've played with polarbear?

The wife got really pissed that I posted her pic so I had to take the band out on the road to let her cool off a bit and make a "little" cash. I think that my next band is gong to be an all midget Spinal Tap tribute band. Here is a pic of me on stage at my finest. I play the Ace Frehley part and not Gene.
45704310418465_5c6272292f.jpg

Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom