poking fun...

sageadvice

Long Time Member
Lots of insults and direct finger pointing at California residents on these pages lately but i realize most are just frustrated with the way the whole Country has evolved toward anti-hunting and many are just poking fun.

Here is my retort: The typical Utah hunter...
4797utah_hunter.jpg

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Joey, get that right. That is the typical UTARD hunter. Bess will confirm that for you based on what he thinks about his fellow hunters in Utah.

RELH

RELH, lol. Could be, then again, most all of us have done stupid stuff from time to time. Cracked me up when i saw this pic though.

So now, you see a guy tie his rig down like this. Do you tell him or stand back and watch what happens?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

You watch of course. Darwinism about to happen.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

JOEY,...........HARRY & I RAN THE PLATES. IT BELONGS TO DEERSLAYER88........EVEN THOUGH MOST UTAH RESIDENTS CLAIM TO NOT KNOW HIM.......................................YD.

LOL, Good one YD, i said "most" are just poking fun but he is an obvious exception.

Maybe he can't help it, someone maybe bounced him on his head too many times as a child.

Joey

That set up right there is known to cause cancer in the state of California.

That is so fake! Somebody did that just for a picture so they could get internet famous.
Even if it wasn't, not like it would cause much damage beyond bending the box slightly, cause it isn't like they could get up to 60 mph or anything.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

"That is so fake! Somebody did that just for a picture..."

What? You never had a bad day? lol

You could be right. Still, a pretty funny pic you got to admit!

Joey

The Truck has got Nevada Plates on it!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

"The Truck has got Nevada Plates on it!"

nv_hunter Maybe? lol He's Utah or he is when he wants tags right? :)

Joey

"The Truck has got Nevada Plates on it!"

Whatever. Nevada, Utah, same thing.:)

Eel

Cracked me up Joey!

This was many years ago!

A Guy had a Front Flat Tire on his 1 Ton Winch Truck!

We Stopped to se if He needed any Help!

He Strung the Winch Line up over the HeadAche Rack/Cab & Hooked it to the Front Bumper!

Gonna Winch the Front End Up!:D

JUDAS!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Well? Did Zigga get his tire changed Bess?

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom