Poke Her...

never_catch

Long Time Member
For those who play cards...WPT Bellagio is up for grabs :)

What is a STEP tournament?
A STEP tournament is a type of Sit-n-Go that allows you to win your seat in major land-based events for a significantly low buy-in. UltimateBet offers 10 STEP tournaments, with the final STEP featuring the big prize...Bellagio

Players advance from one STEP to the next by finishing first in a STEP. Players who don't finish first or second but still rank high enough will be invited to replay the STEP.

How does it work?
Each STEP tournament series consists of 10 STEPS, or 10 individual Sit-n-Go tournaments. The buy-in for the first STEP is $0.10. As the STEPS advance, the buy-ins increase.

How do I move through each STEP?
First two winners of STEP 1 advances to STEP 2 without having to buy in. The first two winners of STEP 2 advances to STEP 3, and so on. This goes on until STEP 10 where the winner secures the final land-based tournament package.

What's this about trying again?
If you don't finish first in a STEP, it's not necessarily game over. STEP tournaments give players the opportunity to replay a STEP, depending on how they finish in a tournament. That means as long as you can finish high enough, you can still hang on to fight another day and conquer your way to the next STEP.

Can I enter a STEP tournament at any STEP?
Yes. However, you'll have to buy directly in with cash. The only way to secure your spot in a STEP tournament for free is by advancing from a previous STEP.

Does a STEP tournament count towards the accumulation of TLB Points?
No, STEP Tournaments do not award TLB Points. To learn which games do, click here.

~Z~

If you win step 10 you can either take the Bellagio package or $17,500 cash...well here's where I'm at so far...

Step 1...took 1st
Step 2...took 2nd
Step 3...took 2nd
Step 4...took 1st
Step 5...took 1st

I'm pretty sure they'll let me get to about Step 8 or 9 then give me AA against someone elses KK and surely a K will flop sending me back a few steps lol...sure has been fun so far and hopefully the luck continues though. This is on ultimatebet.com btw...

~Z~

Good luck never_catch. That's way cool!

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

NC, Sounds like a lotta fun and much skill. I Hope you go all the way, that would be way cool to see you in a TV tournament with a MonsterMuley baseball cap on!! Let us know how you do!

We're starting our by weekly little dollar limit home games tomorrow nite. I've been pretty lucky in these "friendly" games the past few years and last season was my best yet at like +$500.

I don't play on line though. Don't trust it...or me for that matter :)

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom