Poison Oak

Long Time Member
Overton got into a little poison oak today and took a leak before he figured it out. He should get better pretty quick. I gave him the time tested remedy and had him put icy hot on his downstairs to help with the itching.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

1911 you are not a nice guy!!!! At least my Cuz did not go to the bathroom out in the woods and used leaves to wipe his bottom because he forgot the toilet paper.

I knew a guy who did that and those leaves were poison oak leaves. Leave it up to a city slicker not to know what poison oak leaves look like. He was out sick from work for two weeks.

RELH

Is He Scratchin His .......................?

Ms RANS is probably wondering what's going on?:D

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

Thanks Eel, I'm not sure I could live in a worse place being that I'm highly allergic to that stuff.

2311idiot.jpg

CHIT!!!!! I am so allergic to that crap, I probably just got exposed, simply by reading this thread!!!!!

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

Ee gads. I worked for the Forest Circus back in the 80's. Used to get that chit everywhere while fighting fires. Staying cool is about all you can do.

45 and I are back packing into the Uintas in Aug and I'm bringing him a big bunch of poison oak to see If he still thinks it funny. Maybe some for Fireball too :)

2311idiot.jpg

>45 and I are back packing
>into the Uintas in
>Aug and I'm bringing
>him a big bunch of
>poison oak to see If
>he still thinks it funny.
>Maybe some for Fireball too
>:)
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Good luck with that, poison oak doesn't effect heartless people like myself ...plus poison oak and fire don't mix !!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom