Points to draw cougar tag?

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
Just wondering how many points it takes to draw a Cougar tag? I have had one stalking me and I would like to shoot her!! She is kind of a beatle-headed barnical death token! Anybody want her? Now how many points on avg?

Rutnbuck

Did you enjoy the H---, when she popped out her dentures. Tell the truth Rut.

Rut, just come on over to Nevada. You can get a high fence guided hunt pretty cheap! Save yourself a bunch of money and a lot of trouble. Open 24/7.

Eel

shoot... shovel.... STFU! Of course you might want to mount her 1st.

Slick

Eel I heard about the high fence hunt. I hear it is better after it freezes and they are froze! No parisites.

Rutnbuck

Rut, the free ranging cougars can have penty of parasites too.

What method of take were you planning on? Were you gonna call her? Spot n stalk? Over hounds? Either way you might think about using a trail cam. I have some great cougar pics I got using a trail cam on their favorite watering hole. What weapon were you gonna use? Your hand gun?

Just make sure you don't get one of those that's been caught too many times. Seems like these days a lot of hound doggers like to catch n release a lot of cougars and makes for a bunch of spoiled b!itches.

mod2.jpg

I don't know NV. I kind of like Catch and Release however I really wanted to use my Smokepole. So where are the trail cam pics?

Rutnbuck

In the interest of protecting a honey hole or two I'd rather not post the pics. But I've always wanted to try a well hidden trail cam in their bedding area. I think you could get some get shots. Just make sure no one steals your memory card.

mod2.jpg

My wife told me I had to stop cougar hunting cuz it was affecting our marriage.....But when I did I used to prefer hunting them over bait.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

It allows you to look over and examine many different cougers before you have to tag one. This process can take years with freshening up of the bait being very important for success. Old and outdated bait will only bring in the sick and the weak....keep your bait fresh if your looking for a healty and mature trophy :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Hey Nevercatch. Did you see the video clip of that one playing with a couple kittins? I bet the one eyed dog could catch that one.

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom