Points and "Special" licenses

G

gon4elk

Well just finished up on the Wyo G & F site purchasing stamps and such for the coming Fall. Looks like we'll be eating cold cereal with watered down milk for a while.

Antelope point $30

Moose Point $75

Non Res Archery $30

Special Elk Mgmt stamp $12.50

Conservation Stamp $12.50

Magpie Enhancement Stamp $12.50

Gov. Mead Retirement Plan - optional

I have a feeling when they get this wolf thing figured out in Wyoming we'll (hunters) be funding a new Wolf stamp. Any bets??

I smile every time I send money to WY.
Friendly people.
smart and courteous Game dept staff.
fantastic hunting opportunities.
Worth each and every dollar I spend there.

Hey thanks WapitiBob! I am sure you were talking about me with the "friendly people" comment! :) and I will pay for your stamp if you all will come take one home!!! :)

I bought the Lifetime Conservation Stamp a few years back as I hunt Wyo so dang much and most every single year---forever it seems like.

What I started doing a couple years ago was take the point refund ya get from drawing and I would just roll that refund over for my elk feedlot and bow validation......so I got my tag plus stamps all from the money I sent in months before type deal...

Robb

I knew you were a smart feller Robb!!! I have to agree that I don't mind dropping the money in Wyoming because it's now almost like my second home as much as I'm out there every year.

I'm taking 3 home and if the does are small, I may just whack a cpl more.

>Hey thanks WapitiBob! I am sure
>you were talking about me
>with the "friendly people" comment!
>:) and I will pay
>for your stamp if you
>all will come take one
>home!!! :)

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom