Point Hunter App

Zim

Very Active Member
Anyone got this app? Do you have points in Arizona, Iowa or Maine? I can't get the app to show my points for any of these states.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

Zim, we currently don't show points in Iowa and Maine. They are both states we have plans to add in the future. However, we do offer application reminders for both Iowa and Maine.

Arizona's site is frequently down. Try refreshing and see if they load. If not, post again and I can see why they are not showing for you.

I assume you are applying for Moose in Maine? Do you apply for whitetail and mule deer in Iowa? Curious to know what other states you apply in?

PH, Thanks for the reply. There's no mule deer in Iowa, but just the best whitetail hunting in the US. Yes moose in Maine. Right now I'm applying in 11 different states. New Hampshire & Vermont moose would be another two you might consider, but I don't apply in those two any more.

Hoping to cash some of these high point totals before my health declines any further. Wheels started falling off a year ago at age 55.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom