Poachers

kawboy

Very Active Member
I heard a rumor about someone getting picked up for poaching. How do I find out what charges have been filed? I dont want to post something until I know facts.
It is about some poaching that happened in the book cliffs.
Does anyone else know anything about these recent accusations?

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Don't know who it is?

Happens every year!

Until Utah/DWR wakes up & makes the Penalty a major hit I don't see it changing much in the Future!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

I know who the person is, however I do not know him personally. I heard the DWR Raided his house this weekend, and he spent some time in Jail. I just dont know where to find official information. I dont want to say anything that is not true, However if these accusations are true. . . . I hope he gets whats coming to him. If not I will have nothing to apologize for.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Maybe you can search the county jail records. They may have what that person was charged with.

Kawboy,

Thank you.

I'm all for slamming the bad guys but it is paramount that we prosecute the REAL BAD GUY!

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Go to the sheriff's office of the county he was arrested in and check for the arrest record. It should be a public record. It will give the charges he was booked for.

I do not know the SOP of your county S.O., so their might be a minor fee if they have to make a copy of the booking sheet for you.

RELH

I wouldn't be surprised if its the guy selling "sheds" on eBay from the uinta basin area. The "sheds" I received in the box were all "sawed off"!

Hey PUNK!

I told you these TARDS in the Basin were a little different!:D

Them were Dewalt 18 volt Sheds!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

We need a Wall of Shame on here.
Post the names and stories of all these hoodlums.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom