Poachers with poison arrows caught

I thought you were pulling our leg......until I did a search.

https://forums.cabelas.com/archive/index.php/t-533.html

i live in mississippi and i am aware of the poison pods and have possessed some. i never got a chance to shoot a deer with a pod, but i have heard from others that they are effective. before i was able to shoot a deer with a pod, i 'graduated' up to the liquid version. the liquid version is injected into the deer from a syringe that screws on to the end of the arrow. this form is very effective. most of the time the deer never runs and dies within a matter of seconds, they think it is a wasp sting. i used this version for several years (until you could not get the poison anymore) and never lost a deer. it is still legal to hunt this way in mississippi, but it is illegal to sell the drug. it does take over the respitory system of a deer by relaxing all the muscles to a point that nothing works. its the same drug used by many doctors, in a weaker version, that puts a person to sleep before surgery. hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Eel

I once tried to throw a rattlesnake onto a deer from a ground blind thinking the snake would bite the deer and I would have an easy recovery....I spent 13 days in the hospital.

M'Balz Es Hari

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom