poachers shot

S

stinkystomper

Here's a link I received about what kenya is doing to help solve their poaching problems. There's even pics of the dead poachers floating around on facebook. I think thats definitely a good way to curb poaching. I however don't have problems with poachers in the western statest of america. Until we slaughter all those wolves I don't think we have any business slapping fines on poachers much less penalizing them. Peta has done far more than any poacher ever will in this country. But for those of you who despise poachers here ya go. This is kinda worst case scenario and I hope it never gets this bad in North America.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...jHowAA?docId=0f9f3737f8b84326b6283c0abb2a49a9

LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-12 AT 03:15PM (MST)[p]That's what it will take in TARDville to get it stopped!

Did they Gut-Shoot them?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

with what those fags are doing in africa they should have gut shot him. pulled his finger nails out. cut off his eye lids. pulled his teeth one at a time. skinned him alive and then tied him to a stake burried in a fire ant bed covered in honey in the middle of the hot african desert.

Oh Good, another dose of self-righteous indignation.

It's all well and good to sit here and play on the computer, own 5 vehicles, send your kids to school everyday with full bellies and put them to bed at night in their own room with their own bed.

Suppose you lived in Africa and had no option to feed your kids other than the wildlife around you?

And killing dumb animals for food and profit is illegal because they need to be saved for rich hunters who get to kill them for fun.

Probably don't make much sense to a backward race of people still in a "hunter/gatherer" niche in the world.

Dead is dead and it may seem crude in the way they kill, but if they had a better way they would use it.

Might want to check out early American history and see if we didn't do much the same to our own country when WE felt it was the only way to eat.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

So Nicky?

You're OK if somebody shows up at your place,STEALS your Guns,Taxidermy,Vehicles & Etc as long as they're just feeding their Family?(Or should I say Obscession!)

}>}>}>!

>with what those fags are doing
>in africa they should have
>gut shot him. pulled his
>finger nails out. cut off
>his eye lids. pulled his
>teeth one at a time.
>skinned him alive and then
>tied him to a stake
>burried in a fire ant
>bed covered in honey in
>the middle of the hot
>african desert.

That does not sound very Christian.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-12 AT 10:48PM (MST)[p]I take it that you have been grunion hunting in Laguna Beach.

>California has wolves too. They're
>the Southeast Asian type!

I will no longer mention Octomom.

nickman....read the article, they were poaching INSIDE A NATIONAL PARK.
Hardly what i'd call "feeding their family".

And i'm not sure on this part, maybe someone can clarify, but i would think ALL hunting is forbidden on a national park just as it is here in the states??
That means even "rich guys" like Stinky won't be hunting there either.........just sayin ;-)

Nickman, from what I understand those poachers are not meat hunting to feed their families. They are after ivory, rino horn to sell on the black market for very high prices.

Many African countries have now relized that sport hunting is very good for their economy and are going to great lenghts to protect their game animals.

Not only do the sport hunters supply jobs to the locals that work for the outfitter, they bring in money for the small business. The majority of the meat from the game animals goes to the local villages to feed the locals and help deter them from having to poach.

RELH

They sell just about anything over there, I wonder how much a poacher tag/tags would cost, Maybe 2 poachers taken per tag in case you shoot a short one, you could turn around and find a bigger one to hang the second tag on.
As they say "kill them all and let God sort them out"

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

well for now at least, here in America a human life is worth more then an animals...give it time that'll change also...

LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-12 AT 12:39PM (MST)[p]Nickman - as much as I like what you have said here (pointing out hipocrisy is always a good and fun thing!)and as much as I want to disagree with Stinky - I don't think the analogy holds up in this case. That is the same excuse way too many poachers here in the US use. Yes it may very well be part of a lifestyle - but it is a criminal lifestyle, and there are always other legitimate ways of taking care of basic needs. At the root of this poaching is greed.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>well for now at least, here
>in America a human life
>is worth more then an
>animals...give it time that'll change
>also...

Wow one other person gets it here. Aside from that, it is a pretty scary place when a government has carte blanche to employ a firing squad on people for such an offense in the field. No trial, no witnesses...judge, jury, execution on the spot. How nifty.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-12 AT 04:11PM (MST)[p]Nickman, you dumbfu&*! I'm guessing you see my name and it brings out a ton of hatred? Either that or you are just plain stupid! let me paste this quote from the article you idiot!

and I quote

"Udoto said six KWS rangers have died in the line of duty since December, a record high in such a short period. Udoto said the ranger deaths will not be in vain and KWS is determined to make poaching "a high-cost, low-benefit activity."

"We are determined to give them their day in court, but these people are heavily armed and are determined to kill not only our wildlife but our rangers," he said

Yep, your right nickman. When the going gets rough I'm gonna come hunt you down. Shoot you and your family. Take all your money and then claim it was justified cuz I was only feeding my family cuz i was goin through hard times. Really? are you serious?

Sport hunting has been banned in Kenya (except for birds) since 1977. After hunting was banned, poaching skyrocketed. The poaching ban was supported by high Government officials who were the middlemen/women of poaching rings.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Not to change the subject.....but Stinky finally said something I agree with. And I quote...

"I however don't have problems with poachers in the western statest of america. Until we slaughter all those wolves I don't think we have any business slapping fines on poachers much less penalizing them."

Bingo! The best thing ever said on MM. (with the possible exception of when Stinky said "mormons are human too".)

Everyone cries that we need to make sound wildlife decisions based on science and not on emotion. You can't name one thing in wildlife management more emotional than killing wolves.

So....based purely on science, it's been proven that if you remove the prey species, the predator species dies off.

So, if you live in wolf country, please, please keep your freezer (and your neighbors freezer) full of elk and deer year 'round.

Thanks for saying what everyone else is afraid to say Stinky!

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-12 AT 05:55PM (MST)[p]GUT-SHOOT Em!

Then a few days later GUT SHOOT the Survivors again!

Oh,I almost forgot,they needed the Meat!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]BULLLSSHITT![/font]

again!
>
>Oh,I almost forgot,they needed the Meat!
>
>

No Bess, they needed the MONEY. It's called making a living any way you can.

TUCC

Ya!

I know NVB!(SMART-ASS!)

Maybe I'll start Poachin for a Living!

It's gotta be Funner!

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-12
>AT 04:11?PM (MST)

>
>Nickman, you dumbfu&*! I'm guessing you
>see my name and it
>brings out a ton of
>hatred? Either that or you
>are just plain stupid! let
>me paste this quote from
>the article you idiot!
>
>and I quote
>
>"Udoto said six KWS rangers have
>died in the line of
>duty since December, a record
>high in such a short
>period. Udoto said the ranger
>deaths will not be in
>vain and KWS is determined
>to make poaching "a high-cost,
>low-benefit activity."
>
>"We are determined to give them
>their day in court, but
>these people are heavily armed
>and are determined to kill
>not only our wildlife but
>our rangers," he said
>
>Yep, your right nickman. When the
>going gets rough I'm gonna
>come hunt you down. Shoot
>you and your family. Take
>all your money and then
>claim it was justified cuz
>I was only feeding my
>family cuz i was goin
>through hard times. Really? are
>you serious?

WOW!,,,,,,,,,, Dumb%$^%, stupid, idiot!?...Where did this come from? So now it's 6th grade girls calling names? WTF?

I am not sure, but I don't think I made any reference to Stinky that deserves THIS kind of assault.....this thread or ANY prior.

Just for fun, my point was that these people are backward, uneducated, basically uncivilized and have no concept of the modern world......sort of like yourself. You may be too uneducated to understand all that.

Why this threat....not that I am concerned in the least....but really, "come hunt me down and kill me and my family",..... you are obviously too ignorant to have a sane discussion on here....much less, even find my house.....or hit me with your first 16 shots.

What an azz!

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

This article leaves a lot of unanswered questions. However, unless there was some sort of exchange of gunfire at the times these homicides occurred, it seems a little tongue in cheek to express a desired commitment to give alleged poachers a day in court when you're sending them to the morgue first. As always, the devil is in the details and the details are more than a bit lacking. My gut instinct leads me to believe there exists a substantial likely hood a certain amount of corruption exists in these areas and the law belongs to the highest bidder. Maybe not but given the details of the article it does not exactly pass the smell test.

My other question would be, in these remote safari areas, how much opportunity are the locals afforded to hunt these animals? Maybe some maybe none...I don't know. If it is none, and they are reserved for the 'King' to do with as seen fit, it casts a little different light on the whole thing also. In other words, if the roles were reversed and the locals here had no opportunity to hunt or otherwise profit from game animals, how content would everyone be to sit and watch foreigners from other corners of the globe come in with their check books and hunt while the same opportunity is completely off limits to natives of the land by in large. Now drop our average native standard of living to that of your average African village and ponder on it. Maybe that is not the case at all, but I speculate it very well may be. If it is the case, those operating under the color of the powers that be are likely viewed to be as much thieves as the poachers are by those who are poaching the animals, be it for meat or ivory.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

One would have to believe it is for the ivory.
I seriously doubt an average tribesman would poach for meat inside a national park when it's ubundant outside it's boundaries. A starving family doesn't care what kind of meat they are consuming.
Now in the case of an ivory poacher.....your talking about millions of black market dollars that are obviously worth the risk to these guys.

"Maybe that is not the case at all, but I speculate it very well may be. If it is the case, those operating under the color of the powers"

Just exactly who are you referring to when you say "operating under the color of powers"?

It's mostly the same kind of f'n Poaching that goes on here!

"I needed the Meat"!

But only certain parts of the Animals are missing!

Sure the Hell ain't the meat missing niether!

There are Exceptions to the Rule but these JOKERS don't look in to the Future as far as tomorrow morning,they kill for a quick few Buck$!

And in some Countries evidentally people are fed up with the Bulllsshitt that goes on & they shoot the Poachers!

Before somebody has an Orgazmic moment,remember,these Poachers also Poach Law Enforcement Officials!

No,I'm not saying it's right cuzz it sure the Hell ain't,just sayin,it happens!

Gut-Shoot em & Try them Later!

"There are Exceptions to the Rule but these JOKERS don't look in to the Future as far as tomorrow morning,they kill for a quick few Buck$!"

Exactly!!!!

>
>There are Exceptions to the Rule
>but these JOKERS don't look
>in to the Future as
>far as tomorrow morning,they kill
>for a quick few Buck$!
>
>

Out of the mouth of a world traveller who has seen it with his own eyes. :)

>"Maybe that is not the case
>at all, but I speculate
>it very well may be.
>If it is the case,
>those operating under the color
>of the powers"
>
>1911
>
>Just exactly who are you referring
>to when you say "operating
>under the color of powers"?
>

Referring to operating under the authority of the government involved.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>
>>
>>There are Exceptions to the Rule
>>but these JOKERS don't look
>>in to the Future as
>>far as tomorrow morning,they kill
>>for a quick few Buck$!
>>
>>
>
>
>Out of the mouth of a
>world traveller who has seen
>it with his own eyes.
>:)

Out of the Mouth of somebody that can't see the Light evidentally?

Bessy are you serious? You get pissed cuz the horns are missing? You get mad cuz their shootin for horns? you idiot! Don't you know how high in nutrition horns are when compared to the rest of the animal. Heck, There's more nutrition in 1oz of horn than in an entire moose! You kill a 200" buck and your fed for years!

CHRIST ALL MIGHTY BESSY! get your facts straight before you go callin all those poachers liars! sheeeesh!

I woulda thought you woulda heard about the value of hornstew by now. The harder it is to chew the more nutrition you get. How do you think I got so big? all those so called steroids I'm suppose to be taking????? maybe I drink 200" muley hornshakes every day before my workouts?

They're after the ivory. It's all about money.

Try poaching pot plants in Kali. The woods is full of those who tried and got caught.

Eel

>Bessy are you serious? You get
>pissed cuz the horns are
>missing? You get mad cuz
>their shootin for horns? you
>idiot! Don't you know how
>high in nutrition horns are
>when compared to the rest
>of the animal. Heck, There's
>more nutrition in 1oz of
>horn than in an entire
>moose! You kill a 200"
>buck and your fed for
>years!
>
>CHRIST ALL MIGHTY BESSY! get your
>facts straight before you go
>callin all those poachers liars!
>sheeeesh!
>
>I woulda thought you woulda heard
>about the value of hornstew
>by now. The harder it
>is to chew the more
>nutrition you get. How do
>you think I got so
>big? all those so called
>steroids I'm suppose to be
>taking????? maybe I drink 200"
>muley hornshakes every day before
>my workouts?

Well stinkbug!

I'll be calling QTPie to see if them horn stew shakes are working!:D:D:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom