Poachers Charged

grizzly

Long Time Member
Felony Charges for hunting outside of their unit. Hmm. I guess they should've stayed in Utah where prosecutors can't make the case.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/4490488-155/3-utahns-face-nevada-poaching-related-charges

Elko, Nev. ? Authorities in northeast Nevada have filed charges against three Utah residents in connection with a yearlong investigation into illegal elk hunting near the Utah line.

Elko County prosecutors filed complaints this week against Steven Bennett of West Valley City and a Tremonton couple ? Bart and Amy Jo Summers.

Nevada Game Warden Tyler Turnipseed said Thursday the poaching case involves the killing of two elk near where the state lines of Nevada, Utah and Idaho meet.

Wardens allegedly witnessed Mrs. Summers shoot a bull elk in October 2015 on a ranch straddling all three states. Turnipseed says she was clearly in Nevada. She had a Utah tag, but not one in Nevada.

Bennett and Mrs. Summers are accused of felony killing or possessing animals outside the hunting season and without a valid tag.

Her husband faces a misdemeanor obstruction charge.

You know damm well you saw my name and was ready for it. I am not that slutty, not that easy, i aint taking the bait. How you like dem apples!!?

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

Yep! They should have stayed in Utah but we don't want them. I hope Nevada keeps them....in jail!!!!
Some people!

Good job NV wardens!!!

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Oct-20-16 AT 07:16PM (MST)[p]
70356amyjosummers.jpg

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

I'll fill in for tonight...

-------

Where's the proof? He doesn't even look dead to me. Those are reproduction antlers.

Yall are an Internet lunch mob.

I had lunch with a Nevada Game Warden and this bull was legal.

If all elk were sold at auction this wouldn't have happened.

---------

Did I miss anything?

Grizzly

What's an "internet lunch mob" :D

Grizzly,

You forgot to mention that the Utah auction tags caused all of this.

>What's an "internet lunch mob"
>:D
>

I don't know for sure but it sounds like a group of friends eating tasty fried critters. Haha

The "u" is right next to the "I" so that's probably a fat thumb accident. I have them all the tume on this damn ohone!

I hate game thieves! Regardless of how you spell it. Period!
Zeke

Known as the 'Bubba' Bull!

Busted all to F'N Pieces!

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom