poached bull.

justr_86

Long Time Member
The picture says it all.. This bull has been a pretty hot topic. heres another picture of him.

4b1dae3d3c429223.jpg

apparently with that smile....that isn't the shooter???

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-09 AT 07:28PM (MST)[p]do some diggin you will be able to figure the whole story out from this site.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

That a BIG BULL I wonder what is going to happen to the SOB that shoot him.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Did they nuke the topic in the elk forum? I'm not seeing it there anymore

I'm not sure I did not see it. I do know bess was hunting him/ watching him. He was supposed to be a very well kept secret but alot of people knew about him but very few could hunt him because of indian land and private land.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-09 AT 07:34PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-09 AT 07:30?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-09 AT 07:29?PM (MST)

they have confiscated 2 other bulls besides these ones in this case now. these folks are in a world of hurt, can you say BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the bull on the left rough scored 413 broken.

413 broken? wow.. I bet looking at what is still there he would be close to 430 to 440 with everything there! Maybe somebody else can fill you in on the story. I got in trouble in our debate on the last post about this bull.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

dam!!! one heck of a bull!! I commented in the original thread as well.....think it was something like "poaching a tropy bull is worse the killing a person"

of coarse it was sarcasm at the time but after seeing that monster I am rethinking it.

Beautiful bull!!!!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom