POACHED BULL? HELP!

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-11 AT 08:03PM (MST)[p]Between December 16th & December 20th somebody shot this Bull & left it to Rot in a Struggling LE Unit in NE Utah!

If anybody knows anything Please get ahold of the UDWR or PM me!

7985pelk.jpg

Conservation officers with the state Division of Wildlife Resources are seeking the public?s help in identifying the individual who illegally killed this 6-by-6 bull elk. The animal was shot with a rifle sometime between Dec. 16 and Dec. 20 about half way up Indian Canyon near milepost 282. None of the meat was taken. The DWR is offering a $1,000 reward or a limited entry bull elk tag for information leading to the arrest of those responsible for this poaching incident. Anyone with information should call the UTIP hotline at 1-800-662-DEER or Central Dispatch. Callers? identities are kept confidential.

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

I hope they catch whoever did it! Too bad it happened the side of a highway.... Chances are slim to none...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Man that makes me sick! What the hell are people thinking? I hope they catch the sob and throw the book at him!

I hope they catch them. Was that bull on the book cliffs? I am not sure where Indian Canyon is...or did it happenend in Diamond? Either way, I really hope they catch them.

>I hope they catch them. Was
>that bull on the book
>cliffs? I am not sure
>where Indian Canyon is...or did
>it happenend in Diamond? Either
>way, I really hope they
>catch them.

Anthro, just west of the books across the green river. Between wasatch and the bookcliffs.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Actually I shoulda been more clear!

The Bull is right on the Border of the Anthro & Avitaquinn LE Units Boundary!

Indian canyon runs South out of Duchesne going towards Price,Avintaquinn on the West side of the Hi-Way & Anthro on the East side of the Hi-Way!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

Thanks for the information, I now know where it is at.

It is a shame to see a nice bull like that killed and left to rot. I know that we as hunters like to take game when we are hunting, but the majority of us like to view majestic animals during the off season. Hope they get the sucker or suckers who killed such a nice bull.

OK Guys & Gals!

Our local RMEF Chapter (MM Member elkun!) Just called me & He is offering a 300.00 Banquet package for information leading to an arrest for the JACKASS that commited this Crime!

Not a bad Reward,An LE Bull Permit/Reward & a 300.00 RMEF Banquet Package!

Thanks elkun!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

I hate poachers as much as the next guy, but I dont get why some on here think it warrants the death penalty. Just tough guy talk I suppose.

exactly what i'm talking about. just tough guy talk, unless you would really be willing to spend life in prison to teach a poacher a lesson. Didn't mean to offend, just sayin that crime doesnt fit that punishment. Jail, yeah. Death, obviously not.

Just don't get it... See it all too often here as well...Only we don't have elk...just whitetail.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have
some good ideas!

WOW........what a great bull.
That is sad it was poached instead of on someones wall who could've taken it legally. :(

Lien2

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom