PM

T

TimberHunter

sorry to bug you guys, i am kinda new and was wondering what a pm is? thanks

Its a private message, if you get one just click on reply, to send one click on the envelope next to the screen name of the person you want to send one to.

private message? im sorry overton but i am still trying to figure it out. were do i go to receive the pm?

Oh my gosh. I have to be nice since I'm old enough to be your great grandpa. The main page where it reads inbox. PM me back to see how it works.

IT'S THE SAME THING AS PMS WITHOUT THE S!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

PM stands for "Photograph Missing"

This is often the common excuse for a monstermuley member that was caught red handed for lying about the huge deer they shot at or wounded.

horsepoop.gif

A special term we use for Hdude.............but only once a month!

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-07 AT 07:53PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-07 AT 07:47?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-07 AT 05:44?PM (MST)

Timber ,Its Uncle BUBBA ,O.K. now you know who I am .I will not tell you again boy ,leave that dog alone.Those tiitts are for the puppies and I am damn tired of buying formula for them.I got you a new pacifier and sheets for youre birthday.And thats another question I have ,Youre 14 now ,have you quit peeing the bed yet ?Grandma and aunt Laquanda wanna switch youre gift certificate for diapers for an eastmans journal subscription .And you better get my duck call out of the trash .I have a good reason why it smelled like POOOO.Aunti La quanda has been lookin for that .Thats her favorite " BLOW IT OUT YOURE AASS " duck callin contest, AASS Call. love ya ,aunt Lucies brother, youre momas cousin, sisters brothers daddi's nephew and youres too ,UNCLE BUBBA

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom