Plumbing help

feddoc

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-26-18 AT 04:34PM (MST)[p]It was kinda cold for 3rd season. Single digits a few mornings. I wasn't too worried as I knew the solar panels would keep the battery charged enough to help the central heat keep it warm inside her 5th wheel. Plus it has heated tanks.

My wife always gets to poop/pee inside.

I don't think she used enough water because draining the tanks didn't go so well; there was a cone of poop that wouldn't go away....water. stir, plunge, water, stir, nothing worked.

Soooooo, I had an air chuck and a hose bib.

I cut about a 10' section of garden hose and out them together. I had my son help. And I told him twice to keep the toilet lid down.

I guess he wanted to sneak a peak because about the time that 120psi of poop busting goodness hit the cone, he gets covered.

Maybe next time he will listen.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

....you shoulda' just emailed that story to jagerdad....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Hey doc!

Sounds like Next Time You'll be Manning the Lid!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Joy must have filled his heart when that happened like a silent but deadly fart fills a room with no windows! ?
Yucky

I had the same thing happen on a rental and had paid the $75 in advance for them cleaning out he Potty.
Money well spent LOL

I am still laughing, how long did it take to get the stink off. Did he gag or throw up?

This is why we have children to keep us laughing
Great one DM

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-18 AT 09:04AM (MST)[p]Your son learned something new....experience is a difficult teacher because she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward. :D

>I had the same thing happen
>on a rental and had
>paid the $75 in advance
>for them cleaning out he
>Potty.
>Money well spent LOL
>
>I am still laughing, how long
>did it take to get
>the stink off. Did he
>gag or throw up?
>
>This is why we have children
>to keep us laughing
>Great one DM

Stink? Nope, my wifes poo has no odor. Just ask her. He took a quick shower and was back outside helping in just a few minutes. That look he gave me just after it happened was awesome.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom