PLPW

LAST EDITED ON Aug-05-15 AT 07:31PM (MST)[p]Where did you find your results? I'm not too keen so far on this new website the G&F put up a couple days ago, as I was so used to the old one I could find whatever I wanted in my sleep. This one is going to take a while to get used to.

>Yeah, same here, the new website
>is a pain. Why did
>they have to change it?
>

Beats me, but if they ask for comments they aren't going to get any positive ones from me the way it's looking right now!

>
>
>I like it so far.

Being an old SOB I don't like change, but I'm sure I'll get used to it and feel the same way down the line.

I just went to my favorites list and clicked on the Wyo game site and NADA...twice.

So I went to Google.com and started to type in Wyo etc and the lick popped up. So I "saved it to my favorites" and deleted the old address....working fine now and not that hard to find myself looking at the Draw Odds etc.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Went to PLPW and clicked on apply for permit. Then enter your info and it will show if you drew or not. Wife found it not me

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom