PLEASE TELL ME THERES STILL HOPE!!!

monstermuleyhunter

ok I am going freaking crazy!!!! My card hasnt been hit for anything yet and I am in total panic mode...anyone have any inside info on if theres still hope? My wife has 2 general deer points so I thought for sure we would be for sure on her deer tag which leads me to believe we havent been hit yet...hoping for my dutton bull!!!

Right there with you. My son got hit with a general youth deer tag, but no luck for me on a LE Bull or general archery deer.

Crossing my fingers.

You still have hope. By friday, i would say sorry. But there will be stuff being hit all week. They cant process that many cards all in 1 or 2 or even 3 days.

LAST YEAR WE DIDNT GET HIT FOR A MOOSE TAG';. FOR 4 DAYS AFTER THE DEER CAME HANG IN THERE,

I just spoke to the Utah system people. She said the actual draw will take place tomorrow. Not sure if she just told me that so I'd hang up and because she is sick of people calling or what...But there is still hope!

For more information, call the Utah Wildlife Administrative Services office at 1-800-221-0659, the nearest Division of Wildlife Resources office or the DWR's Salt Lake City office at 801-538-4700.

Well, even if we don't draw there will still be the $5 charge for processing right? Or did they already charge us that when we applied? Can't remember...

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

If you have not been hit by friday, I will tell you there is no hope. The only hope you will have by then is to be rich and jump to the front of the line year in and year out and buy what ever tag you want each and every year at some banquet.

But, kep those fingers crossed for 1 or 2 more days.

Landon, maybe that is the answer. Since my card still has not been hit for the elk tag I was hoping to draw, perhaps I should run out a buy one of the 327 conservation permits that the state has taken out of the public draw to sale to the highest bidder. If I am really lucky, perhaps the DWR over allocated conservation permits on the unit I was hoping to draw. I might actually benefit from the DWR "breaking" . . . I mean "bending" the rules!

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

Jason, I bet that if we went to all the rest of the banquets this year, we might be able to get you one of those tags at a good deal, because after 300 tags, they start to loose there luster and you might have all the high bidders out. LETS DO IT!!!

When is the next banquet???

There is still hope.... A friend of mine 2 years ago got his email that he drew LE Elk and then got hit on his card two weeks later!...DONT PANIC!

panic over.....I used my amex and thought I had used my debit...what an idiot. I didnt draw my LE bull but at least I drew my dedicated again and the wife drew her deer. Thanks for the input maybe I can sleep tonight!

Ok my cc didn't get hit but I didn't get a unsuccessful draw notice from Utah.
Do I still have a chance?

Thanks for your time.
Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

Joe,
The application guide book says that results will be available @ 1-800-221-0659 or at WWW.wildlife.utah.gov starting May 31
Good Luck
OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

"Well, even if we don't draw there will still be the $5 charge for processing right? Or did they already charge us that when we applied? Can't remember..."

Roy,
They charge that as soon as you hit the submit button...but it is $10 these days

You are charged a $10 application fee per application at the time you apply, but the new $5 fee per tag is charged only on the tags you draw.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom