PLEASE READ! SHUTDOWN/HUNTING!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
OK!

Obama decides to do a Government Shutdown!

About the same time General Elk Season starts!

These Guy's have planned their Horseback/Hunts/Vacations all year!

They have their time wrote off at Work & can't change it!

We have several Trail Heads here in Northeastern Utah that'll take you back in to the High Uinta's/Primitive!

While up Hunting I see one of the Trail Heads is Closed with Signs!

I don't know how many Trail Heads were closed?

Maybe all of them?

I'm not sure?

Some Hunters, Local/and not Local decide they're going in anyway & to Hell with the Signs/Government!

I'm not sayin their Right!

But was it Fair for a select few to Break the Law & go back in on HorseBack?

While a few others Obeyed the Law/Rules & didn't Stomp back in beyond a Closed area?

Was it Fair for the USFS/Government to pull this BS in the first place?

These Guy's have had their Trips/Hunts planned for a year!

Obama SCREWS Us over once again!

One more Question?

When they closed the Trail Head/Trail Heads,they had NO way of knowing everybody was out of the High Country/Primitive!

Looking for your Thoughts?

Please Post them up!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

The way I see it we the people own these lands. We hire these idiots to manage them for us. If their not gonna do their jobs we shouldn't be punished for that. If their not working how are they gonna stop us. Every person that comes across a sign saying they can't do something that is usually not a problem needs to take the signs down and proceed as usual. F#!% EM!

So?

We don't need to Obey(Even though I Don't like Him!) Our Government/President?

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

If you get caught harvesting an animal on closed federal land you will likley get charged with trespass and a game violation to go with it.

Would that be poching? Would they have to give someone a tag for turning someone else in?

So many questions. Just like Obama care.

Look at the brite side. There are going to be a better class of animal in those places next year and more of them.

If the govenment is not still shut down!

>If you get caught harvesting an
>animal on closed federal land
>you will likley get charged
>with trespass and a game
>violation to go with it.
>
>
>Would that be poching? Would they
>have to give someone a
>tag for turning someone else
>in?
>
>So many questions. Just like Obama
>care.
>
>Look at the brite side. There
>are going to be a
>better class of animal in
>those places next year and
>more of them.
>
>If the govenment is not still
>shut down!

Hey castnshoot!

Look at the brite side. There
>are going to be a
>better class of animal in
>those places next year and
>more of them

Several of the TrailHeads had the same ole Pile of Horse Trailers as always!

Nice Thinking though!

Well, that's an interesting situation.

A lot of these closures have no common sense reason. The only reason they are closed is out of spite.

I tried to go fishing this morning and the road had a gate across it, and a sign that said "Due to the government shutdown blah, blah, blah." It's just a road that dead ends at the bay. No facilities what so ever. Not even a boat ramp!!! Just access to the bay. That's pure BS!

If there had been a way around the gate I would have taken it.

Most people will not cause waves and obey the signs. Those that don't will probably have some good hunting. Especially a DIYer. I can see where a registered guide would not want to take a chance.

If the GD hippies can trespass and climb a redwood tree and shut an entire company down and nothing happens, I can't see how it's justice to prosecute a hunter doing a legal activity on public land that's not hurting anyone.

One of these days the people will rise up and show them what a real government shut down looks like!

Eel

I was told by a local outfitter all the camp grounds heading up to the Flat Tops toward Trappers Lake were closed off with ample signage. They are all open now after the sportsmen and other folks decided to lend a hand to the folks who closed the area by cleaning up the trash left by the feds. If I find a normally open gate or campground closed now due to the feds I will take it down or go around if possible.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

One of these days the people will rise up and show them what a real government shut down looks like!

I agree with Eel!

I'm just wondering how bad things will have to get before the People of this Country Stand Up & Say:We've had enough of the BS?

Piss on em!! It is Not their game,fish,land or air. The son went out to the bird refuge signs and gates same ole story. He didn't want to take a chance. Not worth a ticket. On the way out of the area he ran into a Federal fish cop who he talked to and he said he had been giving tickets. So my thoughts are you get a ticket you end up in some JP Court ran by a couple goose stepping Justice of the Peace and a county clerk. Do they have the power to penalize you for some federal law on federal managed ground or do you need a federal court?? Just stirring the pot.

Rutnbuck

Man oh Man!

You Guy's sure are some Law Breakin Bastards!:D

Remember the First Time I offered the High Country TUNE-UP?

I got My Azz Chewed!:D

Now Look at You Guys!

You're Tearing Signs down!

You're telling the USFS and The Government to get Screwed!

JUDAS!

It'd be Federal Court without a Doubt!

They'll probably only Write one Citation in this State!

Some Official will Shine His Badge!

Yep I bet Obama timed this just to screw with Utah elk season. leave it to bobcat to uncover the truth.

I just spent a week on USFS and BLM and other than no green or white pickups driving around doing nothing but burning gas I would have never know there was an issue. go hunt and shut up.

Stay thirsty my friends

I have been hunting most everyday lately, forest service land ,wilderness areas, been at the boat docks on the lakes, actually I haven't even noticed that the government was shut down. A few days ago I did notice the campground at Green river lakes was gated shut though, I wondered why, until now.

Come to think of it I did see a truck loaded up with 16 foot firewood logs this morning, that's illegal, but how are they going to check?

>
>
>Yep I bet Obama timed this
>just to screw with Utah
>elk season. leave it to
>bobcat to uncover the truth.
>
>
>I just spent a week on
>USFS and BLM and other
>than no green or white
>pickups driving around doing nothing
>but burning gas I would
>have never know there was
>an issue. go hunt and
>shut up.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

So 440?

Did You Yank any Signs down?

Or did You Obey your Buddy?

Did you Break the Law or not 440?

And Remember!

If somebody else already Yanked the Signs down,it doesn't make it legal for you to Stomp in across that line!

If this So-Called Shutdown was gonna accomplish something it'd be a different Story!

As you can see from several of the Posts above,The People,"We the People" are getting Pissed & have had just about enough of your Buddies Bulllsshhit!

I've said it for years,I'll say it again,This Country is falling apart at a record Pace!

Americans use to be Mighty Proud People and would Obey their President for the most part!

I just don't see a lot of them Obeying this President,I wonder why!

Does it feel like yall's wildlife now? Do yall remember way back when I told yall that the NACM was propaganda and doesn't enter the picture when it comes down to the nut cuttin'. Yall cussed me and cussed me. Now here the truth is staring you in the eyes. The government that provides you with things will hold them over your head or even take them away. They aren't getting their way so they punish you. Can you imagine what kind of power they will have when they control your healthcare. You speak against the regime and your kid doesn't get his heart transplant, or mom doesn't get her meds. This is tyranny and all of yall just want to know who is going hunting.

piper, I've been hunting FS land here too. It's so big and has so many access points that it would be impossible to sign it all. They would have to print signs like they print money. Given enough notice I'm sure they would have though.

Eel

I have yet to see or hear of a sign or gate that has ANYTHING to do with the shutdown blocking access to public hunting lands. you do know there were closed roads before the shutdown right? it was probably some teabagger who put it up to screw with you. was "closed" spelled right?

I'm sure I won't but if I do see a sign I'll ignore it. don't be such a puss live on the edge . serious stuff here.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-13 AT 10:00AM (MST)[p]Two questions Bess:

1. Since when dies the government have to be open to access public land? Show me that in the law. Do they have to be open to access US waters? Airspace? Breathe the air?

2. You can't be seriously blaming this shut down solely on Obama, can you? Tell me you're not that naive.

Edit: I had written "international waters" but meant US ocean waters.

Closing federal lands to hunting and fishing is a way to get attention. Obama stops funding for Vets and treatment with kids with cancer, then funds PBS and other silly programs.

Buying up ammo reserves, anti-guns laws with school shootings, lack of predator control and increase in wolf population more than 10 times the original plans are to end hunting.

This Country is broke in many ways, Obama and most of congress are doing nothing but making things worse. Obama care is putting people out of business and those who don't buy their expensive healthcare will get fined. The crooked IRS will keep track of things. Now is the time to stand up and be leaders, change government, and try to improve things before it's too late. We can't just go hunting and think everything will be fine. A few thoughts.

You are absolutley right on both counts!

1) The government doesn't have the right to "shut down" what belongs to us, the people! Nowhere in the constitution does the government have the right to tell us where we can and cannot go on our own damn lands!!

2) Obama is not the only one to blame. We need to throw out every G-Damn one of thos idiots back in DC! We should give it one last peaceful attempt in throwing them out through elections. Then give the new guys 12 months to sort it out, if they haven't made some great progress then it is time to throw them all, and I mean ALL of them out with force if needed.

The fact that any jerk off park ranger or federal employee would enforce this BS just to keep their job shows how sad a state we really are in!!

"Do they have to be open to access international waters?"

Actually I am pretty sure that all waterways are public and have to stay open to the public. Look at the Free Seas Act. It is a very old law but still very used. There have been instances within this state where landowners have tried to control waterways and been shut down by this law. Free sees act even covers crossing land in un-flooded flood plains and crossing land to get your boat in water. That's why I couldn't believe that the feds were actually thinking they could keep people out of the ocean around Florida.

No cat in this fight as I live in actual 'Free' country. But question for you? Who is putting up these signs? I thought no one was getting paid due to the shut down. Would you continue to go to work if you weren't getting paid? I know I certainly wouldn't. Are these people getting backpay when this is all over? If so, how many of those checks are going to bounce? ;)

BCboy, You don't have your own little problems up there? Remember, don't throw stones when you live in a glass house!

et al,
This is proof that the Feds don't manage the resource, they manage the PEOPLE! They're probably pulling their hair out because they can't "manage" us right now!
We should all be more pro-State's rights and Con-Fed power!

Zeke

If the trailhead was closed, I would assume it's the parking lots and other facilities there. Not the back country, find a spot to park and go around...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

>If the trailhead was closed, I
>would assume it's the parking
>lots and other facilities there.
>Not the back country, find
>a spot to park and
>go around...
>

Exactly!

The only things I have seen shut down are the forest service campgrounds, and they shut them down about now for winter anyway.
No signs on any trailheads or boat docks that I have seen, and I just got back from the Bridger wilderness an hour ago.
Who makes this stuff up?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-13 AT 06:21PM (MST)[p]Did our vets let signs and fences and gates keep them out of memorials? Hell No!
Are the truckers practicing a convoy on U.S. interstates right now? Hell Yes!
Does the government owne the game and land like the King does in other countries? Hell No!
Am I gonna cross there signs and gates when when they try to shut down the sport and the usage of what I love the most being public lands. Hell Yes!
Do I support BobcatBess when he performs a high country tune up on peoples ATV when they tear up public lands because of thier selfish lazieness? Hell Yes!
When the government outlaws guns and tries to take them from us will I break the law and fight to the death to keep them? Hell Yes!
Will I vote for BobcatBess for President? HELL YES!!!!!!Lol.
FatBantyRooster.

LOL FatBanty!

I'm Votin You in First!:D

-------------------------------------

And NVB?

When I mentioned/Blamed Obama,I didn't mean Solely Obama!

But BY GAWD is He not the Man Supposedly in Charge/Running the GAWD-DAMNED Show?

JUDAS!

F'N!

H!

PRIEST!

So tell me NVB?

Is the USFS Not Part of Our Government?

I didn't put the F'N Signs Up nor Niether did I say it was Right,But they GAWD-DAMNED well got em up!

How bout some of the Campground Spots that were Reserved?

Now they have Closed Signs on them along with a few Roads that have Closed Signs on them!

So NVB!

You'd Break the Law in a New York Second by tearing the Signs down & go in anyway,is that what you're sayin?

I don't agree with what's been done!

And if this is the only place that got posted with the Signs,WTF?

By the way NVB?

We got Parks here in U-TARDville!

They Closed them/Shut em down!

You're telling Me & the World you'll Tromp in at Free Will rather they're Closed or not?

Just answer the Question,I don't give a Rats Ass what you do!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-13 AT 07:10PM (MST)[p]>
>And NVB?
>
>When I mentioned/Blamed Obama,I didn't mean
>Solely Obama!
>
>But BY GAWD is He not
>the Man Supposedly in Charge/Running
>the GAWD-DAMNED Show?
>

No. No one is running the gawd-damned show. That's the problem. Not him, not the Republicans, or democrats and sure as hell not the tea baggers. They are all too busy pointing their fingers at each other looking like idiots.

>
>So tell me NVB?
>
>Is the USFS Not Part of
>Our Government?
>
>I didn't put the F'N Signs
>Up nor Niether did I
>say it was Right,But they
>GAWD-DAMNED well got em up!
>
>
>How bout some of the Campground
>Spots that were Reserved?
>
>Now they have Closed Signs on
>them along with a few
>Roads that have Closed Signs
>on them!
>

I don't usually camp in campgrounds but I would say they can close campgrounds any time they want.

>So NVB!
>
>You'd Break the Law in a
>New York Second by tearing
>the Signs down & go
>in anyway,is that what you're
>sayin?
>
>I don't agree with what's been
>done!
>
>And if this is the only
>place that got posted with
>the Signs,WTF?
>
>By the way NVB?
>
>We got Parks here in U-TARDville!
>
>
>They Closed them/Shut em down!

Federal Parks? You can't hunt them anyway can you?

>
>You're telling Me & the World
>you'll Tromp in at Free
>Will rather they're Closed or
>not?
>
>Just answer the Question,I don't give
>a Rats Ass what you
>do!
>
>

If its on a holiday or weekend or after hours, the government is closed. So do you leave the Forest on those days?

Unless its a permit required area, designated campground, national park or monument, refuge or some other similarly designated area I don't know what law they would be using to put up a closed sign on the National Forest. I could be wrong. And like justr said, the trailhead could be closed. So just don't park at the trailhead.

So other than those permit required areas yes I would hunt them because I don't believe they can close them and besides, who is going to be there to explain the law to me. I only know of National refuges being closed here. Doesn't mean they aren't. I just haven't heard. .

Would I tear down signs? Nope. That's destruction of government property. I don't believe you need to anyway. I'm pretty sure they aren't worth the paper they are printed on. Now, would I drive right past a sign on BLM land or Forest Service land in Nevada that is otherwise open but is closed because of this stupid shutdown? Damn right I would. I would take my chances in court

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-13
>AT 07:10?PM (MST)

>
>>
>>And NVB?
>>
>>When I mentioned/Blamed Obama,I didn't mean
>>Solely Obama!
>>
>>But BY GAWD is He not
>>the Man Supposedly in Charge/Running
>>the GAWD-DAMNED Show?
>>
>
>
>No. No one is running the
>gawd-damned show. That's the problem.
>Not him, not the Republicans,
>or democrats and sure as
>hell not the tea baggers.
>They are all too busy
>pointing their fingers at each
>other looking like idiots.
>
>
>>
>>So tell me NVB?
>>
>>Is the USFS Not Part of
>>Our Government?
>>
>>I didn't put the F'N Signs
>>Up nor Niether did I
>>say it was Right,But they
>>GAWD-DAMNED well got em up!
>>
>>
>>How bout some of the Campground
>>Spots that were Reserved?
>>
>>Now they have Closed Signs on
>>them along with a few
>>Roads that have Closed Signs
>>on them!
>>
>
>I don't usually camp in campgrounds
>but I would say they
>can close campgrounds any time
>they want.
>
>
>>So NVB!
>>
>>You'd Break the Law in a
>>New York Second by tearing
>>the Signs down & go
>>in anyway,is that what you're
>>sayin?
>>
>>I don't agree with what's been
>>done!
>>
>>And if this is the only
>>place that got posted with
>>the Signs,WTF?
>>
>>By the way NVB?
>>
>>We got Parks here in U-TARDville!
>>
>>
>>They Closed them/Shut em down!
>
>
>Federal Parks? You can't hunt them
>anyway can you?
>
>
>>
>>You're telling Me & the World
>>you'll Tromp in at Free
>>Will rather they're Closed or
>>not?
>>
>>Just answer the Question,I don't give
>>a Rats Ass what you
>>do!
>>
>>
>
>
>If its on a holiday or
>weekend or after hours, the
>government is closed. So do
>you leave the Forest on
>those days?
>
>Unless its a permit required area,
>designated campground, national park or
>monument, refuge or some other
>similarly designated area I don't
>know what law they would
>be using to put up
>a closed sign on the
>National Forest. I could be
>wrong. And like justr said,
>the trailhead could be closed.
>So just don't park at
>the trailhead.
>
>So other than those permit required
>areas yes I would hunt
>them because I don't believe
>they can close them and
>besides, who is going to
>be there to explain the
>law to me. I only
>know of National refuges being
>closed here. Doesn't mean they
>aren't. I just haven't heard.
>.
>
>Would I tear down signs? Nope.
>That's destruction of government property.
>I don't believe you need
>to anyway. I'm pretty sure
>they aren't worth the paper
>they are printed on. Now,
>would I drive right past
>a sign on BLM land
>or Forest Service land in
>Nevada that is otherwise open
>but is closed because of
>this stupid shutdown? Damn right
>I would. I would take
>my chances in court

So NVB?

When the USFS puts a Sign up it basically means Nothing to You no matter what it says?

There were people from all over the Place taking/making a Vacation with plans of Touring the Parks,Once in a Lifetime deal for some of them!

They Show Up And SOB,the Gates are Closed!

I didn't say it had a F'N thing to do with Huntin!

So NVB?

If it Happened to You?

You'd just hit the Gates with the Ram & a 1,000 Screaming ft lbs of Torque & enter the Park anyways?

Well I hate to Inform you!

But You are Wrong!

And BY GAWD they have put Signs up!

So NVB?

By Driving right past the Closed Signs that were put up when the Government Shut-down began,you'd basically be acting like everybody else,Breaking the Law (I think/Guess?) & Damn Proud of it?

Ummmmm... check your title. It says "hunting".

Gates? Did I mention gates? Did you? Did I say ALL Forest service signs mean nothing to me? Did I say that? Oh, no, that's right, you only read what you want to. And don't try to pass your bullshit off as compassion for someone who wanted to tour some park. It ain't flying. This post is about hunting. So go hunt.

Sooooo... one answer would be for US to tell the GODDAMN assholes WE voted for to stop acting like a bunch of cry-babies and pass phuckin budget and quit whining about a law that has to be changed thru the democratic process instead of trying to hold it ransom.

>Ummmmm... check your title. It says
>"hunting".
>
>
>Gates? Did I mention gates? Did
>you? Did I say ALL
>Forest service signs mean nothing
>to me? Did I say
>that? Oh, no, that's right,
>you only read what you
>want to. And don't try
>to pass your bullshit off
>as compassion for someone who
>wanted to tour some park.
>It ain't flying. This post
>is about hunting. So go
>hunt.

LMMFAO!

It Ain't Just Huntin NVB!:D

>
>
>
>
>Sooooo... one answer would be for
>US to tell the GODDAMN
>assholes WE voted for to
>stop acting like a bunch
>of cry-babies and pass
>phuckin budget and quit whining
>about a law that has
>to be changed thru the
>democratic process instead of trying
>to hold it ransom.

Easy NVB when you use that "WE Voted In"!

I never Voted for the #####!

Not even Once!

But there sure were a lot of DUMBB-ASSES that did!

Just sayin NVB:

Here's a situation Me & Jr run into a few days ago!

Knowing what I know of you,I'll bet you wouldn't of done anything different than I/we did?

A Locked/Closed Gate with a New Sign/Road Closed on it!(Yes,this is from the Shut-Down!)

Let's say one of your kids or Grand Kids are with you!

Ya,I've got a Combination that'll Open the Gate!

Let's say you do to!

You gonna teach your Grand Kids/Kids to Break the Law by going through it anyways?

I highly Doubt you would!

I didn't!

Even though Some Law Breakers/JACK-ASSES were going around it!

Is it Fair for a Law Breakin Bittcch to go around it & Illegally Drive His Quad in 20 minutes where it takes a Legal Guy several Hours to Walk it/make the Hike?

I still say:If the USFS is gonna make all these Rules/Laws it's about GAWD-DAMNED time they start Enforcing them!

Once again,the Honest Guy gets SCREWED again!

How Bout it NVB?

Would if be fair for some people to get Fined while others say F'it & do as they Please,take their chances and not get Fined?

No,it's not 'just' about Hunting!

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2013/10/08/grand-canyon-cites-people-for-entering-closed-park/

D-17 in California is a draw only unit and 90% of it closed to HUNTING because of the shutdown. The only part of D-17 you can hunt is outside of the MNP.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>D-17 in California is a draw
>only unit and 90% of
>it closed to HUNTING because
>of the shutdown. The only
>part of D-17 you can
>hunt is outside of the
>MNP.
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".
>>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Good thing it wasn't somebody we know with a Tag for Unit D-13er!:D

Ok Bess, listen...

I never said WE voted for Obama. I'm talking about those other dumbasses back there. You voted for some of them.

I never said "gates" and I don't think you did either in your first posts and you sure as Hell never mentioned locks. I said signs... In Nevada.

Is it wrong? You bet!

NVB!

No,originally I never said Gates!

I posted the situation!

From what I know of you I don't think you'd teach your Kids to Break Laws,even if it is a BS Law by Our Stupid Government?

Never said it was Right NVB!

Do We Obey Laws/Rules?

Or not?

I'm a Thinkin!

It's Time for Slick to Chime in!

He's got some SPLAININ to do!:D

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

Date: October 11, 2013 at 3:06:1http://www.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/reportGenerator/beta/view/customSingleStationReport/daily/589:co:SNTL|id=%22%22|name/-7,0/WTEQ::value,WTEQ::delta,SNWD::value,SNWD::delta3 PM MDT
To:
Subject: Colorado is OPEN for hunting
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

COLORADO IS OPEN FOR HUNTING

DENVER - Colorado is open for fall hunting with more than 23 million acres of public land that are not affected by the federal government shutdown.

"Colorado is known worldwide for its pristine hunting and fishing areas,? said Gov. John Hickenlooper. "Some federal refuges are closed here and in other states, but Colorado has elk licenses available and hunters are welcome this fall to hunt on other public land."

Colorado is the only state that offers over-the-counter rifle bull elk license for resident and non-resident hunters. The licenses are valid in more than 90 game management units during the second or third rifle seasons. The second rifle season runs Oct. 19 - 27 and third rifle season is Nov. 2 - 10.

Colorado has more than 260,000 elk in the state and hunters are important to help manage those large herds. In addition, hunting provides a $1.8 billion boost to the state's economy each fall. State officials have been notified that National Wildlife Refuges in the state and some military installations may be impacted by the shutdown but those lands make up less than one-half of one percent of the federal land in the state.

"It's unfortunate that hunters are receiving mixed messages from the federal agencies," said Steve Yamashita, Acting Director of Colorado Parks and Wildlife. "While all of the National Forests in Colorado are open, the shutdown has confused sportsmen across the country and we're trying to make sure people get the right information. Colorado is open this hunting season."

Individuals hunting Colorado's public lands are advised that some of the formal campgrounds may be closed or have limited service but dispersed camping is allowed in most areas. Hunters should be prepared to pack out their own trash and bring their own water.

The early snow in Colorado has local hunters excited after several years of warm, dry fall weather. Cold, snowy weather concentrates big game herds and moves them out of rugged areas toward lower elevation winter range. That movement means better hunting conditions.

"Hunting in western Colorado has been tremendous so far," said JT Romatzke, an area wildlife manager for Colorado Parks and Wildlife. "We have had great late-season rains, and bulls rallied to the rut during the last couple weeks of archery season."

Hunters are being reminded that snow can mean muddy roads and cold temperatures. But mud and snow shouldn't keep hunters from venturing out to try their luck. Despite some potentially mucky terrain, Romatzke anticipates a fruitful season.

"We are looking forward to what could be one of the best hunts we've had for a few years," he said. "We just need the hunters to come get them."

###

For more information about Division of Wildlife go to: http://wildlife.state.co.us.

To opt out of future emails please visit http://dowlegacyapps.state.co.us/apps/DOWInsider/remove.aspx?userid=40177&[email protected].

lol post 11 and 13 nice to see those two came up for air once in a while from sucking each other off. Always wanting to defend their D-bag pres.

who farted?

I've been hunting on FS and BLM lands since before the shutdown started and haven't seen one sign indicating any areas were closed. This isn't Obama's or the executive branches shutdown, this is congresses shutdown. Congress writes the checks to fund the government, not Obama.

>I've been hunting on FS and
>BLM lands since before the
>shutdown started and haven't seen
>one sign indicating any areas
>were closed. This isn't Obama's
>or the executive branches shutdown,
>this is congresses shutdown. Congress
>writes the checks to fund
>the government, not Obama.

If Obama didn't have us in this GAWD-DAMNED mess We're in there wouldn't be a SOB'ing Shutdown now would there?

He coulda done way better!

I'll wait for 440 to jump in & say it all started with Bush!

How many years of Obama's BS and what Good has He Done,I Forgot,I mean never Knew,JUDAS!

JUDAS PRIEST!

They got Food Banks set up for the starving Government Employee's!

I thought most Government Jobs paid decent & most of them might be able to survive a few weeks?

I know I've had Slow times over the Years working Construction & I never Once was offered FREE Meals during them times!

So?

Tell me this Shut-Down BS Ain't costing us even more money!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=27250000&ni...ance-at-food-banks&fm=home_page&s_cid=queue-2

I have a question for you Bobcat?

How come if you or I ignore the gate or rip it down we're law breakers, but if illegals or hippies do the same thing it's called civil disobedience and they're standing up for their rights?

I never understood that?

Eel

Well Eel!

You ever notice the Bumper Stickers on their Chartreuse Micro Buses?

"""HIPPIES HAVE RIGHTS TOO"""!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom