PLEASE READ: Addition to AWHOLELOTTABULLS offer

marley

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Aug-08-11 AT 07:50PM (MST)[p]I hope Justr doesn't mind me sharing this. A couple of days ago I called Justr (whom I wouldn't know from Adam) and talked to him about my brothers Wasatch tag, forgetting that it was him that has gone through this terrible incident in his life. I asked him why he had been scouting. If he was doing it because he or a friend of his had a tag or if it was just for fun. He shared with me that he was on the way home the other night and was having a hard time with his son's passing and pulled off the road to have a moment in the woods to himself. This has torn at my heart for several days now and feel that we can do more. He has and will continue to suffer emotionally, he doesn't need to suffer financially. We can do more for a fellow sportsman.

So...If sales of AWHOLELOTTABULLS DVD's reach 150 to go to Justr, I will also add $100 gift certificate to Cabelas as a second place prize to the 2nd name drawn from the group of people that order a DVD.

Done. Wish I could do more. Good on ya Marley and AWHOLELOTTABULL. Founder too. You guys are class acts. Still praying for ya Justr.

I dont really know what to say guys.. This situation sucks bad and we are doing ok.

You guys are all awesome, the help and support we have recieved from the great guys here on mm is amazing! Thank you to everyone!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Just oredered one online. A little late but not too late I hope. As long as the $ goes to the family is all that matters. Thanks to all those who are doing this to help another. It's nice to know that there are people like you still out there.

Thanks guys. Let's keep it going. Only $10 and an awesome video and the more you buy the more chances for the rifle or gift certificate. And even a better cause.

I'm happy to be back in your good graces eelgrass.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom