Please Help Us Unite

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
Dear Friends:

There are less than seven months until election day when the people will decide who will be the next President of the United States. The person elected will be the president of all Americans, not just the Democrats or the Republicans. It's time that we all need to come together, Democrats and Republicans alike.

In a bi-partisan effort for America :

If you will support Mitt Romney, please drive with your headlights ON during the day.

If you support Barack Obama, please drive with your headlights OFF at night.

Together, we can make it happen. Thank you!

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

i don't like either choice so im writing myself in anyway! Even the minoritys don't like Obama and Mitt doesn't know which way to turn anyway and i think he would pi$$ his pants if someone yelled BOO!

Write in is better, let's all back Ransom Overton Mosnar Hatfield. If he don't win he can get lots of Kerosine and make a BIG bonfire.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Maybe I'm a bit cynical knowing a little too much about how our political system really works but there are 2 things that we can ALL do to return our govt to the people;

1. Do away with Super Paks and limit all of the different big money contributions- limit $1,000.

What good does it do the avg American when one guy [or corp] can give a candidate $5 million dollars?

2. Vote those buggers out- every time!

I don't care who it is Dem or Republican. Power corrupts and limiting it returns the power to the people. Sure some good will be tossed out with all of the bad- but over time we will get folks that want to serve for the right reasons- not to build their own little kingdom.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom