PLANE GOES DOWN,DAMN LUCKY!!!

B

bobcatbess

DAMN QUACKERS GOT SUCKED IN TO THE ENGINES!!!

THANK GOD EVERYBODY IS OK!!!

WONDER IF THE PILOT NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF BOXERS???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

LOL PUNK!!!

I'D LIKE TO SEE HIM FLY IT WITH THE 12 GAUGE IN ONE HAND AND A 12 PACK IN THE OTHER!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Please return to your seats, we will now be landing in the Hudson River......make sure your table trays are in the up right and locked position.

Width isnt everything, its the ONLY thing.

Good way to start out the new year. Everybody made it. Pilot deserves the Congressional Medal of Honor.

There is hope!

RUS

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-09 AT 07:16PM (MST)[p]But in all honesty, that would be a terrifying experience! Glad everyone is okay!

the news just said there are 60000 plane->bird collisions/yr. then they said only a handful of the collisions take out all the engines. then they went on to say that the canadian goose population increases by 8% year. hopefully the anti hunters are paying attention.

They always tell you that in the event of a water landing that your seat cushion can be a flotation device, and I always wanted to know, Why doesn't the plane just become a boat. Well this time it did. It was amazing to watch the plane floating down the river with all the boats around it.

Has there been any reports on how the fishing was? ;-)

If you got to be stuck on a plane in the middle of a river, might as well wet a line!

Joey

I took FLEH duck hunting this afternoon, and we were listening to this news on the radio while driving up to my property. Jason got a whole new perspective on what a lot of geese look like, as we jumped several thousand with the boat on the way to the blind. As they were all rising and flying over my boat, I was wondering what that would look like for a pilot flying a jet to fly into that maelstrom.

The pilot did an incredible job, but there's an amazing coincidence that this particular pilot was flying the plane. He also owns a safey consulting business, and has consulted with the FAA and NTSB on flight safety topics, focusing on how to keep flight crews calm and focused during severe inflight emergencies. Today, he got a chance to practice what he has taught.

>the news just said there are 60000 plane->bird collisions/yr. then they went on to say that the canadian goose population increases by 8% year. hopefully the anti hunters are paying attention.

Oh I'm sure they're paying attention...probably beyond pissed that a few geese bit the dust.

GREAT JOB by the pilot...what a story!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom