Plains game in Namibia

DidIDraw

Hi everyone:

I hope I don't break any rules with this post. Founder, please let me know if I'm outside the rules.

My guide from Namibia is coming to Utah to stay with me for a few days. He asked if I would try to get a few hunters together so he could get the word out about his guiding business in Namibia. I really enjoyed hunting with him and found him to be a perfect guide and gentleman. My hunt far exceeded expectations including the overall cost. Here is a link to a blog I did about my hunt: http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6321043/m/836105979

I believe that he has access to concessions that hold nearly all of the plains game animals available in Namibia. He will not put any pressure on anyone and I will not take any incentive from him if anyone decides to book. I'm just doing this as a favor to him.

We'll just have an informal get together to talk about the hunting there, look at pictures, etc. He can answer your questions and give you a good idea about what to expect if you want to hunt there sometime. I'll provide the food.

My home is in Herriman, Utah. We're getting together on Jan 29th from 7:00 to 9:30 p.m. Please drop me a PM if you'd like to come. I have room for about 20 people. You can also give me a call at 801-599-6890.

PM sent. The entire Omujeve family operation is a class act, and wonderful people to spend time with.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom