Place your bets

Feleno

Long Time Member
This is going to be a big story once the details come out.

TMZ broke the story ... an unnamed plaintiff has sued "an A-list celebrity of substantial fame internationally," claiming the celeb came on to the plaintiff in Las Vegas and swore he was STD free.

The suit claims the celeb actually had herpes, and the pair engaged in "mutual oral copulation, mutual self-gratification, rubbing and massaging each other, play-wrestling, licking and (unprotected) intercourse."

The plaintiff -- who is unnamed and unidentified as either a man or woman -- claims the celeb transmitted the herpes virus and wants more than $20 mil in damages.

Finally ... as for why these alleged Las Vegas sex acts were videotaped, the lawsuit claims, "as the [celebrity] expressed, so they could relive the magic over -- and over -- again."

Who will this famous person be? Reports are he has a net worth of over $100 million and has been on TV and movies.
I'm guessing Jim Carey, who's your guess???

Wilfred Brimley and Betty White?......I hear he is a wild man!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

LAST EDITED ON May-13-11 AT 08:42AM (MST)[p]I confess. It was me and Jennifer Aniston. I hate to sue her.....oh well.

Eel

Sorry that Anniston gave you the Herps Eel!! Even though you are an A list celeb in the hunting world, you are on the F-list in Hollywood:)

I would love to be on Annistons' "F" list.

>Sorry that Anniston gave you the
>Herps Eel!! Even though you
>are an A list celeb
>in the hunting world, you
>are on the F-list in
>Hollywood:)

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

founder and rugarm77, secret hunting spot they will show pictures but not say where. They haven't spoken in a day or two.....

I'm bettin F'er went to Vegas & dressed up in Cognito!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

LAST EDITED ON May-13-11 AT 04:40PM (MST)[p]The Warlock. Catch his latest blast directed at his replacement for "Two and a Half Men". The dude is unrelenting and unreal.

Eldorado

Hahaha..I was gonna say "arnold, duh!"

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Who the **** goes to Vegas and has "mutual oral copulation"? Nobody should have mutual oral anything in the dirtiest, disease filled, place in America.
BTW, my guess is George Clooney.

I'm gonna say Tom Cruise and the man who is suing him had it coming.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom