pivet messeges?

X

xfilespb

Can anyone tell me how to see them. I sent one and maybe I did not get answered.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-12-14 AT 08:18AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-12-14 AT 08:17?AM (MST)

Select 'Conferences'. From there you can read your messages in one of two ways.

1. If you have any new messages, your screen will look like this. Click the blue highlighted portion 'You have new messages in your inbox'.

2. Or just click 'Inbox'.

MMmessage.png

feddoc is correct. I believe you also first need to log in to see if you have messages.

Messages that you send to others are not displayed in your in box.

Most here add their comments to your message before replying back to you and you can do the same when answering back to them. Sometimes i get a PM and it will contain a running back and forth record of each others comments going back weeks or even months .

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Hey Zig, he spells like it sounds to him! He is trying to say "Private" instead he types Pivet, I have a couple mexican guys that work for me that do the same thing. It drives me crazy!!!

Thanks again guys. I got it today. He just had not sent it back is why I did not see and today it had a red flag so I new it was there. I was thinkin I had to set it up or something.

>LAST EDITED ON Aug-12-14
>AT 11:28?AM (MST)

>
>Xfiles as in the Easter bunny
>and little green men?
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Moastly I liked the show and it was hard to find a name. Scully and Nalder were great to watch and I found it in site full. Why do you have such a big foto of yourself in our post.? No offence but you remind me of Ron Burgundy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom