Pissed Off Cat

eldorado

Long Time Member
You think we have cat problems here, check out this scene in India. The enraged leopard injured 11 people before escaping. It was eventually caught later, but soon died from it's injuries. The man with the cap was lucky to survive with only cuts and scratches.

9592584775eb2ed67b10f30e6a706700c1a9.jpg

4479b904d0252f387c10f30e6a706700cf30.jpg

I have heard the cougars get like that during hunters widow weekend over in wendover.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Holy Sh..!
Good thing that guy behind the camera got the picture so that the guy under the cat can have something to look at in the hospital.

Dumbass was probably trying to feed it sardines, so his wife could get a good picture!

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

Yeah but we are invading their habitat! A shame to kill that beautiful animal for defending itself. :)

PH I hunted with in Namibia got mauled by a poorly shot leopard. The PH is a 6'8" 260 of so young guy he said it was a 100 lb male that hit him and took him off his feet like he was a 90 lb girl. He was the prop on their national rugby team. Those cats are strong.

That second pic would make an awesome mount! Anybody know of a taxidermist that specializes in Indians? LOL

>That second pic would make an
>awesome mount! Anybody know of
>a taxidermist that specializes
>in Indians? LOL

LMAO!

only injured 11...what a puss!

The Champawat Tigeress killed 436 people before finaly being shoot down by jim corbett in 1907

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom