Piss cuttin' rigs.

Long Time Member
THINKING I NEED A NEW RIG!!!

DON'T NEED MY BELCHER ANYMORE!!!

WANT BETTER FUEL MILEAGE!!!

DON'T WANT NO JAP CRAP DON'T CARE WHERE IT IS ASSEMBLED SO DON'T MENTION IT WE NUKED THE JAPS IN WWII FOR A REASON!!!

ANYONE HAVE ANYGOOD LUCK WITH FORD RANGERS OR SIMILAR???

IN CLOSING,,, LIBERALS ARE PUZSIES!!!
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>THINKING I NEED A NEW RIG!!!
>
>
>DON'T NEED MY BELCHER ANYMORE!!!
>
>WANT BETTER FUEL MILEAGE!!!
>
>DON'T WANT NO JAP CRAP DON'T
>CARE WHERE IT IS ASSEMBLED
>SO DON'T MENTION IT WE
>NUKED THE JAPS IN WWII
>FOR A REASON!!!
>
>ANYONE HAVE ANYGOOD LUCK WITH FORD
>RANGERS OR SIMILAR???
>
>IN CLOSING,,, LIBERALS ARE PUZSIES!!!
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LOL!

Decent Luck!

The Don't Likes:

Rutnbuck Hates My PISS-CUTTIN Rig,Couple years ago I Scattered His Camera & Bino's!

GUTLESS!

Too Small/Need more Room!

I have No Choice but to Inhale if NVB finds me since He got that CUMMINS!

The Likes:

A little easier on Fuel but not as good as it should be!

Have took it up a few Wheeler Trails in it's Day!:D

Has had Lots of Blood in it!

Keeps me from Dealing with as many 1911's!:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

I just bought a 2013 F150 supercrew with the coyote 5.0 v8. I'm getting 14.8 MPG back and forth to work. The Ecoboost gets a little better mileage but I don't need turbo's. The truck is awesome. The quality is amazing. They don't make the Ranger anymore besides it's too small and the MPG is only about 16 MPH. I drove the toyota and it's nice but the ford for me is much better. I have owned Ford , Toyota, and Dodge. Just my opinion hope it helps...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

1911 -"DON'T WANT NO JAP CRAP DON'T >CARE WHERE IT IS ASSEMBLED"

Overton -"Buy a Toyota they are made in Tennessee you plick."

What we have here is failure to communicate. 1911 could you clarify how you feel about jap vehicles?..... Terry

Everyone I know that has owned a ranger has something to complain about it. rough riding and poor mileage.

since you want to stay American you can get a chevy Colorado, oh but wait chevy is like 60% built in America, so your screwed

Should of added more info.

#1. OVERTON is a hillbilly and cant read.

#2. I have owned 2wd rangers and like the mileage and durability. One has over 300k miles on it no issues but tranny one time. Woukd be interested to know about 4wd though.

#3. My hatred for unions does not yet exceed my hatred for imports though the UAW and Government Motors is pushing me that direction.

#4 was thinking of picking something up a few years old.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

You'd look great in a Prius...

Since you've kept poor Red barefoot and pregnant all these years a Ranger won't fit your family. Get a Chevy half ton four door. You can't beat the ride, Red will love it and you will too. Mileage won't be much worse than a Ford Ranger but the creature comforts will outweigh it by a mile.

Buy a SUBARU 4WD and that will take care of your needs.

A very good friend of mine who has always been A FORD MAN BECAUSE HIS DAD ONLY OWNED FORDS....recently bought a new 2013 TOYOTA TUNDRA and says it beats the crap out of the FORD....and like Overton said, it is built right here in the USA.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I'm a little disappointed with the portrayal of a specific ethnicity in this post. Japs are people too....it's not right to single one race out. It's bad enough they have such a hard time learning how to drive. We'd have it rough too if our eyes were closed so much. Give em a break guys. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't be meeting my wife for sushi today for lunch.

M'Balz Es Hari

I have a Ford F-150 Ecoboost V6 Twin Turbo. Nice truck has plenty of pick up & pulling power. If you drive like your supposed to you can get 17 MPG. Worth your time to check it out.

whats it for 45?? you gonna commute in it or just use it occasionally??

If it's just for the occasional use, look at the 99-03 ford's with the v-10 we have 4 of them and beat the bejudast out of them and they keep on truckin.....3 of the 4 are over 200,000 and one is bumpin 300,000

Other than that one time i tried to see how long an engine would last with no oil, they have been real good to us, plus you can get them real cheap and in good shape.....

just don't hope for gas milage over 13-14 MPG hwy, i average 12 drivin the hwy from heber and back every day and thats up hill both ways!

littlebeaver.jpg

DON'T NEED MY BELCHER ANYMORE!!!

WANT BETTER FUEL MILEAGE!!!

DON'T WANT NO JAP CRAP

What's wrong with you?

That's like saying you don't need your blond girl anymore.

You want someone hot and interesting.

Don't want no Redhead

You're not making any sense 1911. Get a Toyota/Redhead!

Eel

45 is being a racist about a truck. Then when it comes to the Korean bar you wouldn't know he's a racist.

True story!

2311idiot.jpg

isn't a ford ranger like made in Thailand and some in U.S.

kinda double standard.

>isn't a ford ranger like made
>in Thailand and some in
>U.S.
>
>kinda double standard.

Does this Kamikaze fighter look Thai to you?

288kama.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Heard you been rear - ended a couple of times Trooper so this puss magnet is prolly right up your tail pipe.

9320subaru_brat.jpg

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

it does, but I would buy a tundra before a crappy ranger.

I drive cummins and drives me nuts that they are assembled in mexico

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom