Pine sap ?

BIGJOHNT

Long Time Member
So guys what is the best way to remove sap from your clothes and hands ? Any good tricks out there ?

I have used hand sanitizer to remove pine sap. After it was cleaned up a bit I just threw it in the wash. I think it is the alcohol that breaks it up.

I don't know about getting it off your clothes, but the local Indians that collect pine nuts, completely cover their hands and arms with mayonaise! Who knew?

I would rather have the sap on me and take it off with WD-40 when I am done.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Brake cleaner. Proves the wife wrong every time after she tries cleaning my clothes. But I am a mechanic so I use that stuff day in and day out to clean everything, its a miracle clean all in a can!

Dish soap,
try it, but I doubt it will work

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Hey Big John, I hear battery acid works well! ;) Let me know how it works for you!!!

Hey BIGJOHN!

Were you mixin it in the CHUM when you got it on your fingers?:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

diesel fuel- just soak a rag in diesel and rub briskly.
then wash that off with some hand soap.

Bessy Baiting for game is ilegal. I was playing with my trail cameras when i was attacked by a pine tree. :)
For you other guys ,give a guy a break ,it was my favorite shirt. haha
I am try wd 40 ,brake cleaner and maybe a little dirt. Thanks

Butter works best...used to get that crap in my hair all the time when I was falling timber...

The best thing in the world and it is FREE is the powdery residue off the bark of a quaky aspen tree. It works Miracles on the hands. Never tried it with cloths. I try not to let that happen.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom