PIMPING CO-ORDS FOR PISSCUTTERS???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
With all the Hype of Selling GPS Coordinates for Big Bucks as of lately it got me to Thinking!

Thinking about Starting a Business that's Similar to Founders but Completely Different!

Just need Feedback on Who'd be Interested?

The Better/Bigger Bucks are Gone in the General Unit I Hunt!

So I'm Thinking about PIMPING the PISSCUTTER/MOTL Bucks out for a Nominal Fee OK?

I'm Thinking I Won't Get My Ass Chewed Quite as Much as Founder Since I'd only be Showing People/Average Joe's where the Little Bucks can be Slayed!

What You Guy's Think?

Will I Get My Ass Chewed if I Make 10 Cents?

Or Will I Get Rich?

Looks like Opportunity to me!

It Won't Be Long and a 22" PISSCUTTER will be known as a Trophy that will be put on the Wall!

90087hankjr.jpg

Will you take trades? I can put you on a great duck hunt with a guarantee that you shoot several coots.

Good crow hunting out here.

Do you estimate my odds at a pisscuter at 3-4000% better with your service?

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-17 AT 11:38PM (MST)[p]A serious answer to your silly question. I gaurentee to you, you make the service available and provide a reasonable opportunity for a yearling, let alone a bonafide pisscutter, you'll sell packets. Depending on the price and the availability of the tags, you could sell a ton, if you advertise where a lot of people can find the service.

I'll wager you could sell a hundred a year, for the right price and the tag access. There are thousands of people that would love to hunt the west but don't have the money or the knowledge of even how to get started!! Not everybody is after a 180" buck, especially if they have never killed a mule deer.

Enough already, I'm going to bed!!!

DC

PS: Don't !!!

>Will you take trades? I
>can put you on a
>great duck hunt with a
>guarantee that you shoot several
>coots.

Damn Sierra!

Thought You'd at Least offer me a Mud Duck!:D

It Won't Be Long and a 22" PISSCUTTER will be known as a Trophy that will be put on the Wall!

90087hankjr.jpg

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-17
>AT 11:38?PM (MST)

>
>A serious answer to your silly
>question. I gaurentee to
>you, you make the service
>available and provide a reasonable
>opportunity for a yearling, let
>alone a bonafide pisscutter, you'll
>sell packets. Depending on
>the price and the availability
>of the tags, you could
>sell a ton, if you
>advertise where a lot of
>people can find the service.
>
>
>I'll wager you could sell a
>hundred a year, for the
>right price and the tag
>access. There are thousands
>of people that would love
>to hunt the west but
>don't have the money or
>the knowledge of even how
>to get started!! Not
>everybody is after a 180"
>buck, especially if they have
>never killed a mule deer.
>
>
>Enough already, I'm going to bed!!!
>
>
>DC
>
>PS: Don't !!!

Hey Lumpy!

I'm a Thinkin I Could Make it Work!

Then I Could be Held Responsible for Wiping out what's left of the Already Suffering Herd!

GAWD I'd be Hated!

Wait a minute,I Already am!

My Service would have to Thrive!

The DWR Sells way more PISSCUTTER Tags than any other kind!

90087hankjr.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-17 AT 10:31AM (MST)[p]$2 a week, starting today, it will take....... mmmm about 140 weeks before you can draw a Fish Lake, Beaver, or Monroe unit tag. That's $28O, give or take $6 to $8.

I gaurenttee you pictures of yearling and two year old mule deer, coordinates on the location of the deer. I will not send coordinates to another hunter with in 5 miles in any direction of "your coordinates". It is very possible there will be other hunters, not associated with me, hunting in the same area.

As a bonus, a four point buck might show up, in as much as there are, in some years, an older buck seen in the area. By old, I mean a 3 or 4 year old. It would be highly unusual to see a 5 to 8 year old deer in any of these areas. The units are managed for yearling deer hunt,ing and they are quite successful in their management of the unit in that regard.

Can I expect a $2 payment this week, to hold your position in my limited offering. I only provide this service for 100 hunters each year.

Dc

Don't forget to charge a trophy fee. Anything with 3 points on either side for say an extra $100. And up from there. Maybe a sliding scale so they are not sure till they send you a picture of the dead buck. Then big "bucks".

I see this turning into a retirement fund.

Maybe there can be franchises for different zones.

Say 50% to the one who starts it.

Elkass you doing this?

Seems like a good business model to me.

DZ

Nope dz, just the $2 per week will do.

Not need to screw someone what has good fortune fall on them. If they pay for a piss cutter, at a piss cutter price, and then kill a three or four point, that's good business advertising.

In business it always better if the customer gets more than he's paying for, as long as you get your $, never begrudge any good luck that befalls your client. He'll be back again and again and bring others to your service.

NO TROHPY FEE, at BobCat PissCutters Hunting Intelligence.com

The phones a ringing, call NOW, "operators" on taking calls NOW!

DC

$280 per client......100 clients = $28,000 .

Not a bad return when your already putting the miles on the diesel already, just doing what you do everyday.

Don't even need a small business loan to get started.

Can't believe it took you so long to figure this out BC!

Your a bonafide business genius. Knew it from the first napkin social.

DC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom